Stoneleigh 2016 General Discusion

Andy Banks

A few of us from the Peak District area are volunteering on the Sunday, some are travelling down for the day and others are caravanning. Makes me all proud to be the AO of such a good area.

• Like 1

Martin

Are you wanting to put the caravan next to the Westfield marquee or in the public area?

email sent re helping and camping  :t-up:

• Like 1

GOOD NEWS...!

As it's our 30th anniversary (who knew eh...!?) the Committee have agreed to offer a year's free membership via a random draw on both Saturday and Sunday.

It will work as follows:

• Members that come to the show normally do so via Westfield Avenue, at this point, as per last year, you'll collect a flyer, stickers, etc. from the parking marshals. Each flyer is unique and contains a code
  • If you come via another route, flyers will be available at the Membership stand in the marquee
  • Retain your flyer, it is non transferable and non replaceable, you are only entitled to one and you must prove you are a existing and paid up member
  • There will be a draw at the AGM on Sunday at 17:00
  • Two random flyer numbers will be picked from the hat, if you have the matching flyer, you are a member, you are present at the time of the draw and you meet the Ts and Cs, you win :)
  • The year's membership will be credited to your account at the expiration of your current membership
  • There will be a second draw for the Monday flyers at 14:00 in the marquee (again unique and different to Sundays flyers) that will follow the same process

In addition and to thank you the volunteers

• When you sign on to do your volunteering stint, you name will be automatically entered into a separate draw - you do not need a flyer
  • The volunteers draw will take place at the same times as above
  • There will be one prize of a years membership per day

More info and Ts and Cs Here...

• Like 2

Excellent, keep em coming. Don't forget all volunteers automatically get an entry for a year's free membership.

Thank You  :yes:

Nice to see some of our boys stepping up, cheers chaps!

Felt guilty not offering so had to be done

Felt guilty not offering so had to be done

It's a great way to get to know the other club members and put faces to names - plus you get to camp right next to the club marquee, Westfield's drift arena and a cafe that serves hot breakfast!

• Like 1

Believe me, the couple of hours will fly by, the work is not at all arduous, and you're in the midst of many members and friends.  I think everyone who has ever volunteered will thoroughly recommend the experience. :t-up:

Believe me, the couple of hours will fly by, the work is not at all arduous, and you're in the midst of many members and friends. I think everyone who has ever volunteered will thoroughly recommend the experience. :t-up:

Very true

It's a great way to get to know the other club members and put faces to names - plus you get to camp right next to the club marquee, Westfield's drift arena and a cafe that serves hot breakfast!

I'm camping in standard part mate as I have a couple mates following our convoy for the weekend