Stoneleigh 2016 General Discusion

Andy Banks

Im starting to get a bit excited about this now! My first visit here, but I know its going to be great, if not daunting spending two nights in a tent!  :oops:

MORE HELP NEEDED AT STONELEIGH

Ian, myself and Dawn will be there from Sunday Lunchtime so we'd be happy to do "meet and greet" together in the Marquee Sunday afternoon. I'll send you and email to confirm in the next couple of days when i'm next in front of the computer.

I'll deffo volunteer for anything you need. I'll give you an email on Tuesday.

I volunteered for Sunday, but happy to do a stint on Monday morning as well, not sure what time were heading back up north so I will take my lead from Kingster.

Thinking just after lunch as we have a good few hours to get home. Happy to help out in the morning.

Ive turned down a gig that weekend as well today so Ive got to go now!! Been offered a camp bed so may need a roof rack!!!

Thinking just after lunch as we have a good few hours to get home. Happy to help out in the morning.

That sounds ok to me. I'm on volunteer Duties 10-12 monday morning

Ive turned down a gig that weekend as well today so Ive got to go now!! Been offered a camp bed so may need a roof rack!!!

I have 3x tents, a mahoosive 6-man, a decent sized 3-man and a smaller 2-man (well, 1 comfy-man size really). I was planning on taking the 3 man for me and letting you use the 1.5 man tent Andy. If you do, it will not take a folding camp bed as it's just not that big (in terms of height).

I do have a spare small camp bed that will fit in it and was planning on letting you have that - and also have a couple of self-inflating thin mattresses that will also do the job.

I'll start a North East Convoy to Stoneleigh thread and we can take the conversation over there to stop this thread wandering too much!

Cool thanks Chris, I just don't have a clue with this tenting thing, to be honest everyone I tell can not believe I'm staying in a tent! 

Hoping to be there on the Sunday, as it's what seems to happen anyway, put me down fro a few hours on the marquee meet and greet Ian.

Thanks Dave, will find something for you to do!!

Dave

• Like 1

Allocated some duties on Monday but happy to help with parking on Sunday if need be

Do you want me to bring this again?

Westfield004_zps7b38f8f3.jpg

Do you want me to bring this again?

Westfield004_zps7b38f8f3.jpg

Lego FW also available  :d can we get them together somewhere??

• Like 1

I dunno...that's how you get baby Westfields!

Marcus, Robin, if you can bring them, we will find a secure space in the marquee.