Insurance - who is best?

AndrewBClarke

I know that a little while ago, there were lots of comments on here about who to get to insure your cars but I have spent a long time looking for the article but cannot find it. I am therefore asking the question again.

I am currently with Adrian Flux insuring my V8 for £190. No issue with them other than they are putting up my premiums for the renewal due now to £200. I have not experienced their claims service so cannot comment about that.

In discussions with other Westfield owners, it has been suggested that £190 was too much.

Appreciate your help.

Andrew

I also agree with A plan.

Gave me a great service and I have also had to use the recovery option. Absolutely no fuss and so easy to deal with.

i'm an a plan, fan.... house, tin top, westie and european break down cover.

price is fair and i'm not on the phone for hours.....

A-plan for me and they will support you in the event of a claim, Have used Adrian flux in the past but found that there renewals shot up by a lor after the first year

Footman James came out cheapest for me last year, just had my renewal in and so far again no one can come close to them again

A Plan here too about £130 for my Mega S2000 (2012 plate)

+ 1 for A plan.  I have nearly all my cars with them now

10 votes for A Plan and 1 vote for Footman James. Seems a conclusion has been made. Interesting that Adrian Flux etc are not even mentioned. I will post quotes received on Monday as they are closed today! Thanks.

A-Plan

I'm with flux got a great deal on daily car and Westy. I'm in the middle of a claim and will report back on how good they really are when it matters!