Javelin Sprint Series 2016

benedwards64

Well done Keith very pleased that you kept the retirees flag flying!

Great stuff Marto hope you got dialled into the "Emerald" OK

Good job I didn't join you guy's today as I had another "Oil Crisis" to deal with this w/e!

C U Soon

Glutey

7 timed runs too so good value.  Interested in hearing their feedback.

Great to meet you both yesterday, I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves! Looks like there were some great battles to be had towards the top of the class  :laugh:

I was lower down in the B class but was still very happy with 15th overall placing and a best time of 1:13.87. I had a very good fight with my friend in his newly-acquired MK Indybusa - although as soon as he gets to grips with it properly he'll be running rings around me!

Here's my best run:

https://youtu.be/smS-yXfW7kc

Hope to see you all at another event :)

• Like 2

A very enjoyable car set-up session that progressively became more competitive!

The damp track was treacherous in the morning but as soon as it dried the fun began.  Marto was really flying.

The event was very well organised and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.

Interestingly a number of people were saying that the number and complexity of the MSA rules and regulations had led them to choose the Javelin events so maybe this is seen as the new entry to sprinting?  It actually reminded me of the non-MSA sprints run by the Lotus Drivers Club at Wellesbourne that I started off with.  

Finally of possible interest, Javelin announced that Croft will replace their Oulton Round that has been cancelled due to noise issues.

Keith

• Like 3