Clan McWesty: Applecross (17th-19th June 2016)

Rab (bombero) Reid

you should head for the Onich Hotel for 12.30 on the Friday we all meet there for Lunch , also Campbell and Chris come from that area,pm him and he wil let you know his plans . welcome to clan mcWesty.

Not entirely sure I will make it this year after an engine rebuild costing over a grand thanks to incorrect valve springs being fitted by original "builder" . Unemployment sucks !! ............On a brighter note the beast lives and NOT a ticking sound to be heard............built properly this time!

thanks ziplob will see you there, Campbell if plans change give me a shout , I'm camping so all you need is your sleeping bag , glad she is running smooth and quite even if it has been an ordeal to get there....

• Like 1

Not entirely sure I will make it this year after an engine rebuild costing over a grand thanks to incorrect valve springs being fitted by original "builder" . Unemployment sucks !! ............On a brighter note the beast lives and NOT a ticking sound to be heard............built properly this time!

Sell your body (again)!  :oops: But whatever you do, you gotta be at Applecross! It'd be a shame to go through the rebuild without stretching its legs  ;)

Sell your body (again)! :oops: But whatever you do, you gotta be at Applecross! It'd be a shame to go through the rebuild without stretching its legs ;)

Yeah Campbell, you can't miss it!

Sell your body (again)! :oops: But whatever you do, you gotta be at Applecross! It'd be a shame to go through the rebuild without stretching its legs ;)[/quot

That would get me as far as Alford!

• Like 1

Looking forward to being able to come this year - how many sleeps to go Matt?

Bob - can you put me down for lunch at Onich and meal on Sat please?

Will probably catch you at the green Welly, or Onich hotel, as if weather good will camp thursday night at Tyndrum.

Cheers,

Dave.

• Like 1

Maybe as far as the Bull Campbell... :)

Always plenty of "bull" Phil ;-)

Only 42 sleeps now.......!

planning round the plockton area and a photo shoot at the castle  for the saturday blat .

• Like 2

which castle....a couple of us may come across and join you for the day

I'd think it was Eilean Donan castle?