Clan McWesty: Applecross (17th-19th June 2016)

Rab (bombero) Reid

just ordered a replacement instrument  cluster as its tied in with the ecu , pulled the dash and can't find anything obviously wrong , dried it all out, as I have the permanent live side all working and some switched things working but no ignition lights on the dash or odometer lighting up my first thoughts are in the cluster (hopefully the ecu is ok, so wish me luck.

IF I can get her running I WILL be there trust me I'm on it :) don't care what the spaghetti looks like if its running I'm coming :)

• Like 1

OK for a late entrant?

What time at the green welly?

Wus with a roof, Ian

Anyone want to meet for the drive up to Kilmahog?

Anyone want to meet for the drive up to Kilmahog?

We could meet at Als in Lithgi? Mind bring your daft hat!

Yup, the pensioners at 9ish would suit me?

Yup, the pensioners at 9ish would suit me?

Sounds like a plan, see you there @ 9am

Matt, Dean meet me at the Esso in Dunbarton (Dunglass service) if you are going over the Erskine bridge? Guess you will be there just before 10am? Is Kev coming this year?

Ian, Matt, myself and Al are all miles away in the Linlithgow area so we head along the M9, through Callander amd meet Bob, the support van and a few others at Kilmahog before heading along to the Green Wally. Kev's name is on the list tho and he normally meets us directly at the Green Welly

@Matt, Dean - I'll see you guys at thepensioner's at 9ish. Any word from John?   

Brief text from John yesterday - "running but a bit smokey". Fingers crossed!

• Like 1

Brief text from John yesterday - "running but a bit smokey". Fingers crossed!

Fingers crossed!

sorry I keep forgetting about forum need to get used to checking it more often, I'm meeting up with Jim and Jean Friday morning

• Like 1

will be at the old fellows for 9 . the support van will be at the forth bridge services BP garage at 8 on Thursday night

• Like 2

Gave up on the ebay engine.... oil pouring in through stem seals, why do people try and diddle others on ebay.... what a right C$%t Anyway, another plan in motion....... fighting time though!  all going well though and ill be there  :)

• Like 1