Discounts for Oulton Park Nov 13th

SteveH

It would probably depend on whether the day has booked up or not, worth asking again mid-next week if you are still interested.

taking a special Friday 13th chance in the lucky Citroen ZX, hope it rains  :)

• Like 1

I'm there on Sat but spectatoring my 3 mates in there Westfields  :( long story don't ask.

Bob :cry:

Looks like I won't be in a car for this one cos they've asked me to instruct instead :oops:   .  

I've just had a great day today (in the pouring rain!) at Oulton with the BMW Car Club, including a run out in a westie with a member from on here  :t-up: so I'm looking forward to seeing some of you guys next week.

Nope, sorry.  In common with almost all other TDOs now they do charge for tuition.

On this session, you do get some though for free

"Tuition, 20 minutes, is free on the day, additional sessions can be booked at £30 per 20 minutes"

Looking forward to meeting folks there, you won't fail to spot my car, it'll be the one on the green stuff going backwards haha

Ahh, OK, when we ran some of the Trackaction days with MoT I made sure the free tuition was still available as it's one of the things that I think makes a day run better but looking at the site I thought they were charging for it on this one  :t-up:

Great day Steve thanks. Only a few accidents and nothing too bad considering the weather. Nice car park briefing in the rain :-)

Some good laps and the rain neutralises the lack of power, had some fun :-)

The dark blue Citroen zx if you this one . Sorry we missed you, saw your orange fury but we were out same times and then missed you in the paddock. Trust you went well ?

Glad you enjoyed it chaps, it was a shame about the red flags but with the numbers being sensible we had no queuing all day which helped a lot I think.