Show us your daily!

benedwards64

I've had two Audi's and five or six BMW's, so I guess there's no escape, I'm an  :arse: 

take this in total jest - but I found this the other day on FB - made me laugh http://www.galwaydailynews.com/2015/01/15/scientists-confirm-link-bmw-ownership-a*****e/

over 600 comments ! A life study of BMW drivers or haters .

e.g. 

Whats the difference between a porcupine and a BMW ?

Porcupine has the P ricks on the outside  :laugh:

(edited for the square filter)  

I've had two Audi's and five or six BMW's, so I guess there's no escape, I'm an  :arse:

Ooops,  Sorry Dave   :)    :getmecoat:

Ooops,  Sorry Dave   :)    :getmecoat:

Oh, don't worry, people had been telling me that for years.  :oops:  :down:  :d

• Like 1

Where does all this petty jealousy come from.

I think you can find all sorts of put downs about most makes of cars if you go looking...

Didnt Clarkson say that all the "*ocks" were driving Audi's these days - kit car owners are all geeks and nerds etc etc

Pinch of salt and a sense of humour is required :t-up:

• Like 3

I suspect that it doesn't help that - a). BMW is so recognisable as a brand by so many people that have little to no knowledge of or ability to recognise many other brands. b). BMW's across all the different models have such a huge share of the market, 3 Series being more common than Mondeo's etc. There's just an awful lot of people in BMW's, by the law of averages, that's going to mean quite a few  :arse:

But consider this also, it's human nature to tend to react in kind and treat others as you're treated yourself. Sure many of try our best to do the opposite, treat other the way we want to be treated, but when you've spent a day driving a BMW, being carved up, ignored and treated like an  :arse: the temptation to respond in kind, and proliferate the "image" doesn't half get high!

Also fits Audi drivers. :)  :)  :)

Think i'm turning into one.

• Like 1

I was once told (I hope in jest) by a French colleague that he considered me the sort of person who gives  :arse: s a bad name.

Two Beemers for me richly deserved then . . . . :zzz:

• Like 1

Now to the other end of the scale... :laugh:

daily.jpg

Total spend for buying the car and running it for two years (2x insurance, 2x MOT, 2x tax, servicing, repairs) has been less the cost of the dry sump kit I fitted to the Westy :blush: And I still have a car that's worth nearly a grand - budget motoring at it's best!

The tape player still works perfectly well so you can imagine my, er, joy at finding Now! 18 in the centre console yesterday - it was released at almost the same time (to within a couple of months) the car was first registered, so thought that was quite fitting :d

• Like 2

My only car is a Westfield. When I have been a very, very good girl sometimes I am allowed to drive Sir's BMW Z4.

Great%20Gable%202015%20012_zpsarb4ld2f.j