Officical Thread - WSCC Blyton Track Day & Sprint School 10th July

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

John,

I think I read somewhere that the trackday is being run by the Blyton Park circuit operators - is this correct? I can't find the post any more?

Also, is this the same circuit layout as the sprint on the Sat?

Sorry for all the questions. I hope I have not asked something that has been asked and answered before!

Mike

That's correct we are running under Blytons Banner, and public liability insurance. (Please note this insurance is not for damage to any cars on track that is for you do; so please make your own arrangements on that)

As for the layout, the mornings sessions is NOT the sprint track, we will be using the outer wider track. as it is not wide enough for overtaking and therefore faster cars will be catching up to slower ones.

As for the afternoon session I'm under the guidance of the instructors on the day,  I am making no promises and will be taking the professionals advice.

Cheers

John

I've just booked up for this event and my mate will be booking his Westfield on shortly too. Just wondering whether this trackday is Westfield only or if other makes are welcome too?

Yes  they are more than welcome. and i think i just saw your purchase come through... Thank you

cheers

Panda

Attendees places updated...

Thanks to the Magazine boys for the flyer in this issue!

• Like 1

I'm in, see you all there in the :yellow-westy: .

• Like 2

track day now has 17 cars booked in please, get your entries in.

cheers

john

• 2 weeks later...

thats me booked in for friday are we using both circuit options loke last year ?

thats me booked in for friday are we using both circuit options loke last year ?

We only used one layout, or I was driving the wrong way round half the day :( .

I "think" its the outer circuit for track day and sprints....

Just back on deck,

Yes we are runing the outer/wider circuit for the track day

Panda, wheres the link to the trackday? and how much? is there any discount to be had? any discount code?

What if anything is happening to the parking arrangements for the Friday trackday.

Terry

Panda, wheres the link to the trackday? and how much? is there any discount to be had? any discount code?

What if anything is happening to the parking arrangements for the Friday trackday.

Terry

myself and nigel are sorting parking arrangments out as we wish to please everyone and avoid the staurday sprint shuffle.

everyone gets discount....and there is a free BBQ

Any chance of an electrical hook up towards the far right hand end for us non sprinting campers?

Any chance of an electrical hook up towards the far right hand end for us non sprinting campers?

let me see what i can do.... is this for phils hot tub?

• Like 1

:laugh:

But no, charging the phone and all the elctrical gubbins we need to live by these days. Just need one of those Blue camping jobbies, we have the other bits to plug into it.

No bigie John, just a nice to have.