Knockhill trackday May 25th

Andrew

Knockhill are running one of their excellent open pitlane days on Bank holiday Monday, 25th May. I've done a few of these days now, and they have all been run extremely well, with plenty of track time as they limit the numbers to only 50 cars. Noise limit is 105db.

The full price is £170 (or £190 on the day) but I've managed to get £15 off for a group of five or more cars. (£155)  I've already got four cars committed, so just need one more to qualify for the discount.

PM me for booking details.

Anyone else for a day at Scotland's premier racing circuit? :t-up:

Me. Westy Pinto *paid

Ross Caterham  *paid

Theprisoner Megabusa or J15 *paid

Clansman Zetec *paid

Stoney Zetec *paid

Rich M R1 Striker *paid

DSC_9487c_zps12e2f99a.jpg

potentially in for this! depends on cash really! do you think they would let me put my 10 percent membership discount onto top of this discount? :) then i would deffo be in! let me enquire!

Paul 

do you think they would let me put my 10 percent membership discount onto top of this discount?

..if you don't ask.. good luck. :)

I dont get that day as a public holiday so at the moment its a no from me.

I dont get that day as a public holiday so at the moment its a no from me.

I did wonder if it was a holiday north of the border. :)

Hi Andrew. Count me in same as last year. Fully recommend this as it was my first track day and the whole thing from start to finish was brilliant.

Hi Andrew. Count me in same as last year. Fully recommend this as it was my first track day and the whole thing from start to finish was brilliant.

I'll PM you and Alistair the booking info. :yes: