New to the club

Kevin (Mr T)

Deliveries are best received at work or to parents i find. Then when you get asked where did that come from just say I have had it ages just like they do with shoes and handbags

Additionally, a separate bank account that the other 1/2 can't see through direct banking is also helpful (as are cash transactions). I have an old account I used to use for work expenses that's come in very handy!

I've also used the '2 invoice' trick too - a real one to pay against and a 'sanitised' one to show the boss!

Matt

• Like 1

I'm loving how you gents are giving away secrets about how you trick your spouses in a public forum, and I look forward to meeting them when you bring them to Stoneleigh. :p

• Like 1

The Westie arrived, took it for a run before the sun set (must remember woolly hat next time), can't stop grinning!

• Like 4

I would say Woolly hat and goggles required most of the time.

• Like 1

Will you be giving your car a name.

Something like...... Fanny magnet..... Can I say that.

Will you be giving your car a name.

Something like...... Fanny magnet..... Can I say that.

I once swore i'd never do this...... However since getting it back on the road last year, i've taken to calling mine "Ekoo", after the first 3 letters of the reg plate (EKU).

I like the naming bit. I just think it is more fun than saying "the car"

Not sure wifey would go with the FM suggestion, but I may just think about it

"FM" would be wishful thinking :p

Lets face it, most women are big on material possessions + social status and that doesn't really extend to something that nobody really knows, was built in a shed by one man and his English sheep dog, and doesn't have a BMW/Audi/Mercedes badge.

That's what I love about these cars, it's a big middle finger to an image obsessed, consumerism driven society...... You can stick your vorsprung durch technik where the sun don't shine :laugh:

• Like 2