Spotted: PH Sunday Service

benedwards64

Well if it's p******** down I'll take the Subaru, but with any luck the sun will be out. Should at least have the Westfield back on the road by then :)

• 2 weeks later...

Spoke too soon. Annoyingly, it appears my Westfield still won't be back with me by then so I'll be jumping in my Dad's Morgan as passenger instead :(

Spoke too soon. Annoyingly, it appears my Westfield still won't be back with me by then so I'll be jumping in my Dad's Morgan as passenger instead :(

Just saw your thread update on PH... is it *still* at NMS?

Ha, yes just replied there. Yep, still there (six weeks now). And I've just found out it has no relays in it.  :no:

Ha, yes just replied there. Yep, still there (six weeks now). And I've just found out it has no relays in it.  :no:

:down:

Not sure where the relays come in, or why they would be causing the delay?  Is it parts they are waiting for or something?

Steve (the guy who has been working on it) was off today so I had a chat with Troy - I'm hoping for a more detailed update next week. It seems that the dash is now pretty much done, but upon inspecting the further wiring in the car the lights were wired straight to the old switches without any relays. My limited understanding suggests this is a bad thing.

Still need to get the replacement shocks and springs on order as well, not sure if this has been done yet but it didn't sound like it, I think they've had some pretty serious projects on the go recently which has taken up a lot of their resource. Still, it is what it is and hopefully I'll be back on the road soon. Good thing I have an entertaining daily!