Woodbridge 11th. April 2015

SootySport

Of course there will :)

Yes we venture up to Snetterton. I've not been myself but would like to. Need to look at the dates

Cracking day even with the lunch time soaking!!! looking forward to seeing Tim's vids from when we were together on track.

Still chuckling to myself after that rather large bloke asked me for a ride ... i said yes ( good deed of the day) only he was so large we couldn't get the harness round him!!!  I did have a sigh of relief mixed with guilt!!

Of course there will :)

Yes we venture up to Snetterton. I've not been myself but would like to. Need to look at the dates

I'll keep my eyes open for you all going on the next track day. Hopefully I can get to that one. :yes:

Superb day. Loving the new wheels and R888s. After a 180 spin on corner 3 my bro had to have a lie down!! He got back in the saddle for 3 cracking laps towards the end of the day. Got some good vids. Will try and post at some stage. Need to experience another track now. Which one should I go for?? Can't make the meet tomorrow but see you for the run to Stoneleigh. 

Brilliant day today,tried my new R1Rs in the morning a bit of rain,then put my new R888s on after lunch when it dried out. Both are better than my old T1Rs. Gave Bertie a passenger ride as well.

It's good to read that you all had a good day and that Dave's car behaved itself :yes:

Nice. Front wheel off the ground!

Yes Pete. No evident oil surge :)

Dave, did you rig up your switching arrangement on your temp gauge to see oil temps?

Yes Gary, much lower oil temps than I expected. When pushing on hard for a while the max it got to was about 90 degrees

Nice. Front wheel off the ground!

Me as well

DSC_8389_zpscylz2qr3.jpg

Me as well

DSC_8389_zpscylz2qr3.jpg

Excellent.

And nice looking cars too :yes:

Skip to 5.10 for my bit of fame!! Was really happy that these two were holding me up, just couldn't quite get past them on the straights...also the stone flying back from them were unreal!!