Westfield Sports Cars Factory Open Day 11th April

Captain Colonial

(Placed on behalf of Simon Westwood)

Following the success of last year's factory open day, Westfield Sports Cars will be having another one on Saturday 11th April 2015. :)

Same format as last time, all very casual and a chance to walk around the factory; put questions to Julian Turner, Simon Westwood and everyone else at WSC; empty your wallets at the Parts Dept; and pig out on a generous free buffet.

Last year's event (which ran from 0900 to about 1500) was excellent and well worth attending, so we hope as many of you as possible can make it this year too - see you there!

Not a requirement but if people want to state in this thread that they plan on coming if possible, I'm sure WSC would appreciate it.

Last time there was a huge buffet and I thought it would never get consumed - don't underestimate the power of the Buffet Sharks.  It was a gruesome kill. :d

I'll be there again. :yes:

For the sandwiches Dave?

• Like 1

For the sandwiches Dave?

Why not?  You've emptied his wallet, he empties your buffet - seems a fair trade! :d

• Like 1

Why not?  You've emptied his wallet, he empties your buffet - seems a fair trade! :d

That was my thinking!

Excellent - that's the missus' birthday. I wonder what Westfield parts she'd like...

Hopefully will have some other bits to help Dave lighten his wallet load in exchange for buffet!

Oh God no....

:d

I missed out last time and currently that's. Free weekend and (currently) I can't think of any parts I need so I hope you accept the challenge!