Stoneleigh 2015 - General Chat

Andy Banks

I've got some old, but usable, parts that have been replaced over the year, which are really not worth much, but may still have some life left in them with someone else... Is there room on the WSCC stand to put these along with a sign "free, but donations to our charity welcomed" ? I can't imagine I'll be the only one either...

Yep, that's acceptable. Please use proformas (to be posted up this week) and follow the instructions (also to be posted up this week). Hand over any monies to me and I'll jot it down as a donation along with anything else that comes our way.

Thanks for the offer :)

• Like 1

PLEASE - can you ensure you bring your T-Shirts from last year...

You may need to hand them over to the Member taking over from your shift, we'll take them back at the end of the day too please, so we can determine how many we need to print up for next year.

Thanks for your help with this  :yes:

Hello. Is it possible someone could answer my post please regarding the safe keeping of an overnight bag.

PLEASE - can you ensure you bring your T-Shirts from last year...

You may need to hand them over to the Member taking over from your shift, we'll take them back at the end of the day too please, so we can determine how many we need to print up for next year.

Thanks for your help with this  :yes:

What no new T-Shirts Andy ?

Buttercup,

Which day are you coming down, if its Sat or Sunday I can lock it up in my caravan or car once I'm set up Saturday. Monday I'm heading off when the beer wears off,  early ish  8:30-9am

Happy to lock it up for you if that suits.

Bob :d

• Like 1

Hello Bob.

That's is brilliant so thankyou very much.

We will be traveling down from Scarborough on the Sunday morning and will be leaving at Teatime. I will PM you my mobile number.

Thanks again. Geoffrey.

Hello. Is it possible someone could answer my post please regarding the safe keeping of an overnight bag.

Missed that one, apologies. During the day there is Members Drop off area that is manned so your bag will be safe there. If you want it any safer than that or stored overnight then you'll need to take up Bob's kind offer or one of the others who may have space in their tin-tents.

ETA: must type faster :) Glad it's sorted.

• Like 1

No worries anything valuable for me to ehhemm lose. Or just jocks and socks and beer. likewise I'll be in the tent but will give you my mobile number by return.

Bob :love:

Come on Andy keep up, you've only a million things to do, did "one" forget the T shirts by any chance.

What no new T-Shirts Andy ?

Not this year, but I suspect we'll need some for 2016. Trying to keep the spend down until absolutely necessary... and we'll know what we need once we've counted up all the shirts at the end of the show.

Come on Andy keep up, you've only a million things to do, did "one" forget the T shirts by any chance.

:d Just a a couple of million  :cry:

Andy,

Keep smiling, its only a few weeks away now, soon be over.

Bob :d  :d :d  

Hello Bob.

Thankyou for the offer.

Inside the bag will be bras and panties. They are not mine but belong to the girlfriend. 

Please feel free to try them on if you wish but please put them back as you find them.

• Like 1