Stoneleigh 2015 - General Chat

Andy Banks

We did Martin, thank you - will chase a reply for you...

To everyone else - Please, if you have NOT had a response from Ian, Marcus or myself to your email or other offer of help, shout here...

Five more weeks to go, :yes: 

Anyone would think its Christmas. :)

Yikes!

Anyone would think its Christmas. :)

b*******  :down:

b*******  :down:

Sorry dave.

I suppose i should consider myself lucky with timing being on my side.

Aye, a couple of weeks difference seems to have made a world of difference IYSWIM.  :down: 

What Ho everyone!

Thanks so much for all your offers of help. If anyone else wants to lend a hand we can most certainly use it...!

:t-up:  ;)  :d  ;)  :t-up: 

It's time to wrap up the background details for you guys so just a quick message to remind/clarify...

Those coming in Westfields

• The driver will get in free at the Kit Car entrance all weekend
  • Your passenger may have to pay unless they are volunteering!
  • If you (and or your passenger) have volunteered your time you will be given a wrist band - this allows you to come and go free of charge and use the free WSCC camping

Those coming in Tin-Tops

• You will get in free at the Kit Car entrance IF you have volunteered and IF you have given us your car details (make, colour, reg) - please ensure you have given us your Tin-Top details as per the instructions. Details will need to be finalised and given to Security on Tuesday 7th
  • Your passengers may have to pay unless they are also volunteering!
  • If you (and or your passengers) have volunteered your time you will be given a wrist band - this allows you to come and go free of charge and use the free WSCC camping

Camping

• With a wristband as a volunteer you can camp for free on the WSCC plot
  • You can also camp in the public camping area(s)
  • You cannot camp anywhere else but the public area(s) and the WSCC area

Any confusion or issues on the day

• Call me or come and find me so I can sort it out
  • If your names not down I can't help you on the day

NOTE

• Wristbands will be checked by Stoneleigh security to ensure we are not taking the proverbial wrt free camping
  • Parking is to be sorted and I'm hopeful we can make use of a car park next to the WSCC campsite - however there is no guarantee so you may have to park off-site or at least away from the WSCC stand
  • You need a wristband to camp
  • You need a wristband to get in with a Tin-Top

PLEASE:  Spare us a couple of hours over the weekend and if you have already done so, again huge thanks but please make sure you are comfortable you have sent us all your info  :yes:

Am i reading this right Andy?

The wristbands will be issued at the gate on first arrival, then we can come and go as we please?

I haven't been before, so could someone advise what's available on-site food-wise for those camping on the Saturday evening (if anything)?

Thanks,

Matt

Bring your own food Matt. There is a cafe but not sure if its open in the evening

Hi Matt

There is a good cafe right next to the marquee, they do a mean fry up in the mornings and food thought the day, along with beer, wine and cake!!

Crikey, it is really only a few weeks away? b******* I better work out what we are doing then

• Like 1