• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

2015 trackday date suggestions

SteveH

Donny would be good if we can find a suitable one, noisy days are very expensive though (£300+)…..

A few years back we did a good few Donny days when the circuit ran their own. They were all 98db driveby .. not sure what that equates to static??  I know my car would be fine, as would most car engined cars.. BECs may struggle.

Just checked.. last time I drove at Donington was 2007. :cry:

Don't you can really equate a static test to drive by can you, I always though induction noise was more of a drive by issue then exhaust, I normally struggle to pass static but have never had a problem with drive by.

Only done it once before and that was a 98 drive by , didn't have any noise problems in my BEC but I am running an airbox, there was a zetec engined car in the same garage as me and he got pulled for noise though and had to repack, cover his exposed air filter with carpet (I think !) and short shift to stay on track so you car engined boys might struggle ! .......especially those using noisy pop off valves and running superchargers !

especially those using noisy pop off valves and running superchargers !         

...mentioning no names,, :laugh:

Count me in, am down sarf but loved silverstone, shame my dry sump and alternator belts decided they'd had enough! Look forward to the options! Top work Steve, you are a legend, I would not have driven Silverstone without you.

...mentioning no names,, :laugh:

I'll bring the Peugeot  :d

Count me in, am down sarf but loved silverstone, shame my dry sump and alternator belts decided they'd had enough! Look forward to the options! Top work Steve, you are a legend, I would not have driven Silverstone without you.

Good stuff Tim, Snett counts as south so get yourself booked    http://trackaction-online.com/zencart/

Happy to add the odd one to the list but I don't know any of the organisers or tracks so I'm not in a position to advise or get bargains  :blush:

Snetterton will be great for me, Steve. Should be able to make March 3rd...

Good stuff Mike, booking link is a few posts up from here  :t-up:

I'm in, if it's close to the Midlands,

We'll have a Oulton later in the year  :t-up:

• Like 1

Donnington would be a dream come true..... It's in my Will to spread my ashes there, but don't plan it this early in my life, ha ha

I love Donny but a quiet day (99% of them) will have half our cars thrown off, noisy day is at least £300.