Project Binky!

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Somehow I came late to this, just watched the first one- better than anything I can find on the telly!

I just realised the opening credit bit of Project Binky is nicked from 'Police Squad!'

Yep. All part of what makes them so fantastic!

Now damn it, where's episode 10, I need my fix!

(Never satisfied)

I just realised the opening credit bit of Project Binky is nicked from 'Police Squad!'

It is indeed though I don't think Leslie Neilsen is much Cop with a welder,    boom------tish

I wonder how many episodes until binky is roadworthy.... sense there's a few left yet!

I love this project! The imagination is stunning, where we would say that's fine, they go and fit electric motors to open the flip front!

What is also fantastic is they are natural in front of the camera and the dialogue is witty yet informative, When this is completed the discovery channel or Dave, should snap it up and show it to a much wider audience. This would fund the next project and we would get more of the same.

• 2 months later...

They don't like to rush do they? We need episode 10!

They posted up the other day about this; filming was well under way, I think they were hoping for mid-July-ish!

• 1 month later...

Latest episode now available

wahoo!

Just watched it can't wait for episode 11 now.

• Like 1

Superb as usual.

Bob :d  :d

2& 1/2 months to fit the pedal box and master cylinders :( , must be all those tea breaks.

Roll on 11.