Brands Hatch Indy, 3rd. November

SootySport

He said at last months meet his was going to put it back together again  ???

I will be heading down in just the Westy, so can I chuck my gear in either your garage or car, pretty please ;)

I will be heading down in just the Westy, so can I chuck my gear in either your garage or car, pretty please ;)

Dean and I will be charging per sq ft so don't bring too much :d    Forecast is showers and windy but we might get away with it.  See you there pal.

My New seats are fitted and the cars on the trailer, I'm all set!

All I need now is a wet suit and I'll be good to go! Don't think I'll bother taking the R888's as it looks like it's going to be pretty wet

I'm going for the round black ones for tomorrow, even gave them a kick yesterday to check the pressures.

Good luck tomorrow chaps. I've jut got back from Brands This evening having been watching the truck racing and it's slippery as hell.

There's oil on the start finish line, a slick running down paddock hill and a small lake at the bottom of Graham Hill Bend. The mud and gravel should also help make it an interesting day for you :oops:

Good luck tomorrow chaps. I've jut got back from Brands This evening having been watching the truck racing and it's slippery as hell.

There's oil on the start finish line, a slick running down paddock hill and a small lake at the bottom of Graham Hill Bend. The mud and gravel should also help make it an interesting day for you :oops:

:o

Have a great day guys..  I've a feeling your going to catch a break and have a few dry hours so make the most of them  :yes:

Ps would leave the r888's at home if you can  :suspect:

It'll be FINE!!!! :d

Optimistically, I've packed my sunnies.

• Like 1