Brands Hatch Indy, 3rd. November

SootySport

I may be up for this or the one a few weeks earlier on the 15the Oct, I wont know for sure if I can make it until nearer the time. Toss up between Brands and Snetterton for me for my proper trackday this year

Very tempting!  Am on a stag do around then, have to make sure it's not the weekend before.

It's on a Monday Alex.

You're a fit young man Alex ??? .   The alcohol will be out of your system within a day.

That's tempting, especially as I can almost see the circuit from here. I'm promised a track day in my friends Audi S3 race car too, maybe we could both join in.

You're a fit young man Alex ??? . The alcohol will be out of your system within a day.

I am certainly one of those things Bernie! Get back 5 or 6pm night before.

Very tempted, might wait a little while and decide nearer the time.

I was assuming you would be soused on the Saturday eve.   Maybe Sunday eve is pushing it a bit.

Very tempted, might wait a little while and decide nearer the time.

What's this Pete?    a rare track day for you.   Would be good to have you along mate.

• 2 weeks later...

Just trying to find it to check if its a road car day and looks like its been removed?????

I've updated the link in post 1,  here it is again http://www.msvtrackdays.com/car/calendar/2014/nov/3-bh-gen.aspx

Pete, it's a general car trackday, so just about any level of driver can go, Tom Chilton is also providing hot laps in a Nissan GTR ( must be short of cash)

Graham, seats are shown here http://www.jkcomposites.com/7s-page.html  I have the 4246, the widest that fit in a wide body car with the narrow transmission tunnel, including the 2 piece seat trim and mounting base it was £430.

Excellant, your original link is working now so they must have removed it and re-added.