August Clan McWesty - Knockhill Track day/nights

theprisioner

I just got in from work, I have the Sunday night off, so I am up for the full day on the Monday.

Are we going ahead with this?

Well I've now got the day off so shall we just go ahead and book?

So how its looking now is..... Alisdair is planning on attending the afternoon session, Kev and myself plan on attending the all day session. A final decision will be made on Thursday afternoon when a more accurate weather forecast is available. IS THERE ANYMORE wishing to attend??

Cheers John

I have just booked the Wed MSCC event on Wednesday evening 27th Aug, if anybody wants to come up and support me then I will be delighted. I am waiting till Kev and John decide about Monday then I may do the afternoon of Mondays event. I am however at Fintray over the weekend with Angus.

I am keeping an eye on the weather for next Wednesday and will come if forecast looks ok. Will decide on Saturday.

Knockhill update. Kev myself and John are now doing the Monday (all day). I have also booked the Wed evening session. On the basis you just can't get enough of it why not join us.

The weather prediction is not bad for Monday (now) and Wednesday on a longer forecast.

There were 7 Places left when I phoned. 

Booked and really looking forward to this. Whole weekend of Motorsport, up at knockhill for the touring cars Sat &Sun then the trackday on Monday.

Off out to wash the westie!!

I'm booked for Monday........... weather looks good...... 3 spaces left comon guys you know you want tooooooooooooooooooooooo

Will you lot stop it !!!!!!! turning green here grrrrr

Go on you know you want too!! :d

True but at work ...........in Oz!!! 

True but at work ...........in Oz!!! 

Excuses, excuses.....you've got the whole weekend to get back! :d

• Like 1