• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Northampton Motorsports latest Westfield Project

Northampton Motorsport

Troy, I need one of these to fully harness the power of the mighty cross flow. I will be in touch later to discuss options. Best call life racing and put them on notice that they might need to beef up the launch control unit in readiness... :-)

Best wishes to all at NMS

James

I know of atleast one Gould running the Life system in British Hill Climb

Always amazes me the choice available in aftermarket ecus

Motec also offer a very impressive 4x4 single wire canbus dash button array.  Google Webster race engineering Bentley to see pictures.

Its been mentioned to me that such a system won't suit the might cross flow so can I just have that dash running on some AAA batteries to look like all the big boys cars ?? :-) I would also like the poppy bangy flamey exhaust please :-)

• 2 weeks later...

awe life racing are only up the road to me in Basildon and their ecu,s control  direct injection petrol. :t-up: need to have a chat :yes:

awe life racing are only up the road to me in Basildon and their ecu,s control direct injection petrol. :t-up: need to have a chat :yes:

Lol, the idea has been nagging at you then Pete!

I drove  over there today but  they were out on a job . so have left them a email

They were in Dunton earlier this week with the Radical RXC Turbo ecoboost...

I like the idea of everything in one ecu . but I have a feeling it might be out my budget.

let me know the details of the engine you want to manage and i can get you some costings

regards troy

ecoboost ford with quaife box so maybe paddle shift for the future

you will need a F88GDi4 ecu which is £1850 plus vat. i would need to check the pin assignment but there should be enough IO to run paddle shift.

nice but out to expensive for me :down:

• 3 weeks later...

Great to see this beast in the flesh on Saturday, what an incredible car! Too quick for the camera!

DSCF0847.jpg

DSCF0828.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

You've taken some great shots there Barny, would you mind emailing the high-res versions to me?

I cut the beam at 110mph on that run, which was too much for the diffuser - look at the gap between it and the tub!

Also a big thanks to Troy, Chris and Matt for sparing their Saturday and giving us some more technical support on the Life Racing side - there's a hell of a lot to get to grips with!

• Like 1