Pistons and Props - Sywell Aerodrome 27th/28th September

alexander72

I'm in  :t-up:  got my competitor passes in the post today, so looks like I'll be arriving Friday after work and camping all weekend  :yes:

Demo runs start from 11.00am Saturday morning so keep an eye out for the Silver Bullet  :silver-westy:

If your wandering around the paddock drop by and say hi, oh and best bring one of these  :marto:  if you know my reputation for influencing the weather  :d

• Like 1

Only just noticed this one again, so will likely go up. I've dropped a note to Richard B to see if it's worth sending round a note to others in the locality

Be good to see Marto in action as well

• Like 1

As I only have half a wiring loom at the mo and Mr Grumpy is sat on four axel stands, I am afraid I have to cry off.

Stop cheering at the back, I have feelings you know...

Hope you all have a good session and after reading this post I've finally figured out who the "Rain Shaman" is..!

James .. they probably need more time to review their public liability insurance before allowing the mighty crossflow onto track ;-)

I'll be along to spectate.

no papers for me yet - they must prefer silver to  red and black :-) 

Send Abbie an email to check James, mine was sent to the wrong house on our street  :( good job we've got some nice neighbours  :t-up:

will do Marto - I have some wood for you….. (sounds wrong on all levels) 

Thanks James, perhaps you could take me to see some puppies and show me your wood at the same time   :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

My son expressed a desire to spend some time in the ASBO..... so we shall be hacking over from Bomsgrove on Saturday, is there going to be a meeting up outside of the venue, or is it a just turn up and blag an exhibitors entry????

Nem....... 

Nem,

You might be able to blag it but you wont get into the competitors paddock without passes.  If you want to save a few quid you could park in Sywell village and walk up but then people wont be able to see your most excellent westfield.

:-) 

All loaded ready for an early start, I'm looking forward to an enjoyable weekend at Pistons & Props

Im climbing in the morning marto but aim to fire up the mighty cross flow and head over PM to catch up with you.  Are you in the team silver bullet VW camper ?

Enjoy.  Probably won't make it now.  Shopping in Manchester Saturday and off to see BHC at Loton Sunday

David