WSCC Blyton Park Track Day Friday 11th July 2014

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

It's a bargain!

what is a section 59?  Am i too old to understand ?

what is a section 59?  Am i too old to understand ?

Must be an age thing cos I've no idea either  :(

Think of it as a driving ASBO.

An extremely powerful driving ASBO, that largely relies on "on the spot" judgement of the PO in question and can in the extreme have some rather expensive results. 

To to say somewhat controversial is putting it mildly, and yet for those in the past living in areas "terrorised" by joy riders, no doubt it was an absolute blessing.

Sorry to disappoint guys

I'm booked in :)

Yeah when the police came know they were actually impressed with my driving that much they watched the cctv twice. But sadly as the empty retail shopping carpark was completely empty apart from 1 car and not endangering anybody but myself, and the owner of said car tucked up in the corner of the carpark was in dunelm then she needed to call the police.

Cannock is rwnowned for idiots on the road but I thought to my best knowledge I was out the way having a little fun. My bad learn from your mistakes and all that.

Will see you there then. Might wrap my car in focus st orange like the focus St as clarkson did call it the asbo.

mark if you really like going sideways think you should go on a drift day with the factory

and driving silly around there is not the best idea  police are all over that area like a rash

The drift days are really good fun, I enjoyed the first one I did so much I went and booked another straight away.

The cars are set up for it too, plus it's the factories tyres!

and driving silly around there is not the best idea  police are all over that area like a rash

To be fair, to the average member of the public, there's not a lot of difference between some chav in a souped up car donuting like a loon, and an enthusiast in a  Westfield practicing the finer parts of on the limit car control.  ;)  :p 

And the the tyre marks on the. car park look more or less the same!

To be fair, to the average member of the public, there's not a lot of difference between some chav in a souped up car donuting like a loon, and an enthusiast in a Westfield practicing the finer parts of on the limit car control. ;):p

And the the tyre marks on the. car park look more or less the same!

On a serious note. This one is abit far for a play....is malory park or anywere in the midlands coming up soon?

If not is it worth me trying to organise an a day for it?