WSCC Blyton Park Track Day Friday 11th July 2014

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

That's me booked onto the trackday and 2 day sprint!

Hope the weather is as good as last year, and roll on vodka jelly.

• Like 1

Oooh....I think I'll be up for this but will need to book it quite late, don't want to end up in the Primera again. (or Lexus)

Come on Russ, get it booked!

Actually, just realised, I'm in France that week!

I'm booked on now for this and sprints - so hoping weather will be as excellent as last year for the three days. :t-up:  :yes:  :yes:

For anyone not sure about track days - this is an excellent first track day. Well run with like minded individuals.

It was my first last year with other cars on track & it was awesome, with tuition for novices as well.

And a great social also.

Get thine names down!  :yellow-westy:  :yellow-westy:

Marto, the mighty cross flow will get him there AND back mate :-) and if he needs a double drive he can drive mine as well and have a triple drive :-) 

• Like 1

Marto, the mighty cross flow will get him there AND back mate :-) and if he needs a double drive he can drive mine as well and have a triple drive :-) 

Wouldn't mind a blast around Blyton in the Blade myself  :d  :d  :d

I might bring both mate :-) if i can fit the double deck tail lift on the horse lorry :-) 

James, how about we go for the quadruple drive and I get a go in the mightiest of mighty crossflows!!

I can't wait for this weekend now, if you're reading this and haven't booked it yet, just do it!

Booked. (Another xflow, but not that mighty but equally home cooked)

Had great fun last year meeting a few of you with a pal so doing it again this time around but with another friend tagging along as well.

Where is the form for additional drivers to fill in?

Thanks

• Like 1

Nice one Matts - all corss flows are mighty mate - we are a dying breed amongst westies.... keep the 8V spirit going....  what have you done to yours.... :-) 

Nice one Matts - all corss flows are mighty mate - we are a dying breed amongst westies.... keep the 8V spirit going....  what have you done to yours.... :-)

Yeah love mine. Just mildly tuned compared with some. Bored out to 1700 with a Burtons stage 3 head but no fancy pistons. Does the job but still room for improvement, I'm just amazed it works after I assembled it!.....touch wood.

Good skills - the force is strong in you :-) keep well oh cross flow brethren :-)!

Reet boys. How much is this for a novice. Just been given a section 59 for driving like a complete one on a private car park. But I love going side wards so will have to be good on a trackday.

Sooooo how much will the track day cost me and is there any spaces left?

Sooooo how much will the track day cost me and is there any spaces left?

click on store tab at the top of the page the Friday track day is 99 pounds  :t-up: