• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

WSCC Blyton Park Track Day Friday 11th July 2014

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

Sounds good. I'll run it past the boss  ;)

I've given up asking the Boss now, never get a straight answer. I just write my dates on the kitchen calendar and all is well.

I've given up asking the Boss now, never get a straight answer. I just write my dates on the kitchen calendar and all is well.

Boss said no! So booked in.  What time are people arriving Thursday Eve?

• Like 1

Can someone point me in the right direction for track day preparation i.e. is there a list of particular guidelines your car must meet.  Also gloves and helmet...;.is there anything else I need?  Does the helmet have to be Snell or FIA approved? (just got my motorbike lid at the minute).   Cheers

You need a full face helmet, motorbike lid should be ok.  You don't need gloves or racesuit but arms and legs must be covered.

As for the car, check your brake pads and tyres aren't on their last legs, fluids all newish and topped up with no leaks. Remove all loose items in the car like tools brollies phones cameras clothing. Listen to the on the day briefing and all will be well.

Booked. Should have a new set of R1Rs on too as I'll be shredding the old ones at North Weald next week  :p

Hello

Just booked for the Track day, first time beginner. I picked for 1 additional driver ( son) but it didn't ask for any addition details and the price came up as for 1 driver £99.

Should I be filling in another form and the additional fee which I think was £15 ( £114 in total). Also do you book an instructor before the event or arrange it on the day.

regards

Roy

Hi Roy,

I need to check the form as it does not seem to be showing extra Drivers & Passengers.

However anyone that wants to add these on the day that is fine.

Similarly you book the instructor on the day.

Nick

Book instructor on the day.

Nick

Thanks for the reply - I'll sort out all the additions on the day then

Roy

OK everyone, the second driver and passenger pass are now live in the store.

As you can see they are discounted when booked on line. So book now rather than on the day.

Nick

Thanks for the reply - I'll sort out all the additions on the day then

Roy

Roy see my other reply as we do price slightly higher on the day.

Nick

2nd driver form completed and paid. Used my membership number on the form I presume that's OK

Roy

Nick, who's organising the track day, javelin or WSSC?