• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

WSCC Blyton Park Track Day Friday 11th July 2014

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

Not sure if there are any more planned, I did the Donnington ones as Silverstone, (though I'd like to do it) is a bit far for a half day session.

Might be worth having a word with the factory and see what they have planned. (Or even suggest a venue!) 

Malory park lools well suited for a Westfield to be honest as its not a massive track and has the best of everything.I mean Donnington is closer bit I do like the layout of malory plus it shouldnt be as expensive if we arrange as a club....surely????

I might give them a bell and see what I can do for the boys.

Will keep you all posted on what I can do

mark last time I went to blyton did it  in 2 hours and that was in my van and your alittle closer than me :)

Its worth it cooper - its a cracking track with lovely fast curves out of bunga bunga :-) 

And a great social in the evening.

With Sprint spectating or competing on Sat/Sun.

It will be worth the trip, I did a monumental journey from Whitby in North Yorkshire, to Pembrey in south wales this weekend for the sprint, so a total journey time of 14.5 hours+, for track time measured in minutes (less than 20)!.... Yes I am insane :t-up:

seems entirely reasonable to me Paul....  :yes:   Showjumping is worse, buy a horse, develop it for YEARS to qualify for a round under 2 minutes...  at least cars dont need mucking out  :p

Some of us travelled a similar time and distance for car to fail after only 3 mins on track :down:

Thinking of trying this track day at Blyton (it will be my first :suspect: ).  What sort of time do you have to arrive etc?

Cheers Matt

Thursday night Matt with a tent and a few beers  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

• Like 1

Thursday night Matt with a tent and a few beers  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Sounds good. I'll run it past the boss  ;)

Sounds good. I'll run it past the boss  ;)

Thought you said you were self employed  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Only joking mate, if you can make it Thursday you'll be made very welcome, Filfan will have a few spare vodka jellies for ya and some hot coffee in the morning  ;)  ;)  ;)