Rockingham trackday 18th July

Andrew

I'll have a fresh set of tyres on the rear for this one so prime those cameras and be prepared to film me disappearing into the distance.

.... Might be setting myself up for a fall here !

Don't know whether that's a compliment or an insult Mike !

Prob book it this week

Depends on whether you consider me slow or quick???

Depends on whether you consider me slow or quick???

Quick round Cadwell....not so quick round Anglesey by your own admission ?

My first outing in the Busa go gentle with me

Unfortunately I can't attend this now, have a good day fellas.

That's a pity I was hoping to learn from you

That's a pity I was hoping to learn from you

I could teach you many things Barry, not sure any of them would make anybody faster on track !

Steve is your man for that, and very good at it, try and hop in his car for a passenger ride, only thing is he drives one of those funny car engined Westfields

• Like 1

That's a shame Matt.

Will we see you out anywhere else this year?

I'm hoping so Mike, circumstances just keep getting in the way at the mo. Will start looking at August dates and see what's available and then post up.

Unfortunately I can't attend this now, have a good day fellas.

Gutted!

Was hoping for half a day with you in the little CEC

:(

I could teach you many things Barry, not sure any of them would make anybody faster on track !

Steve is your man for that, and very good at it, try and hop in his car for a passenger ride, only thing is he drives one of those funny car engined Westfields

Yep Steve's very good, it was Busa things I was going to pick your brains on as it's all new to me. Maybe next time mate.

i might come over and watch for a bit if i can 

Gutted!

Was hoping for half a day with you in the little CEC

:(

I looking for possible days in August and you'll be the first to know if I find one!

Yep Steve's very good, it was Busa things I was going to pick your brains on as it's all new to me. Maybe next time mate.

Steve's driven my car so can advise you but would be happy to chat Busa's at the next day we hook up together at, I will almost definitely be doing the TA-OL end of year day at Cadwell (I know its a long way for you but there's some cracking B and B's to stay over in) if your interested ?, and if they do another day at Oulton I'll be at that as well.

• Like 1

Shame you can't make it Matt, we will be running at Cadwell and Oulton in Oct/Nov but got to get you out again before that!

Barry, I have driven Matts car but he knows it much better than I do, if you want to reacquaint yourself with your old lowered floor you'd be very welcome though  :d .

• Like 1

Shame you can't make it Matt, we will be running at Cadwell and Oulton in Oct/Nov but got to get you out again before that!

I'm really trying to get on track, honest ! , I've spent more time on track at DM than in my car this year. Have you seen anything interesting in August ?