Essex weight watchers 8th June 9am

Pistol Pete

Maybe that's why my rear tyres are so worn.... the extra weight of a passenger most of the time  :rolleyes:

No Dave - that's due to the fact that all of your 75kg appears to be in your right foot!! ;)  ;)

• Like 1

Coupled with  the fact, he stays out on the track for 40mins at a time.

No Dave - that's due to the fact that all of your 75kg appears to be in your right foot!! ;)  ;)

So just thinking out loud here, if you had a heavy right foot, could you save some weight by using a lighter foot or doesn't it work that way LOL ;) ;)

Chris' car has a 2l vx, and Tim's is a Sigma not zetec.

thanks Pete :t-up: I've updated the list :cool:

Excellent idea, although I fear service "day" might be more apt  :oops:  I'm no expert mechanic but I'd be more than happy to get my hands dirty and make proper use of my new WSCC gimp suit overalls.

Great Idea :yes: I think the first candidate may be in North London and has a Mazda engine to upgrade :oops::d
  • Like 1

Excellent idea, although I fear service "day" might be more apt  :oops:  I'm no expert mechanic but I'd be more than happy to get my hands dirty and make proper use of my new WSCC gimp suit overalls.

Glad you don't mind getting your hands dirty Andy........how are your nuts? Nice of Bernie to offer you one of his 'slack' ones LOL.

You should be fine Graham, mines got the blacktop in it and I've not gone crazy on weight saving but it was still 570kgs, I did take the carpets out but don't think they're overly heavy

It's interesting that mine is 51kg heavier than yours,

Kev. So far I have screen, wipers, washer, hood frame, boot box, tonneau, heavy alloys and seat padding. Don't know if that fully explains it, so will be looking closely next time I see your car!

Here's some of my pictures of the day:

All ready for action

IMG_5069_zps1278dc3e.jpg

The bits we were focusing in

IMG_5070_zpseda19c84.jpg

The master with the box of tricks

IMG_5072_zps29720021.jpg

IMG_5073_zps5d56efd6.jpg

Just like that

IMG_5074_zpsdc7b9441.jpg

Caution - Man at work!

IMG_5078_zpsbbf8d724.jpg

Mike taking the weigh loss a bit far

IMG_5080_zps028aae7a.jpg

Paul workshop for the day

IMG_5083_zpsa315ed06.jpg

Some Nice pics Pete, pity some of them contained an orange monster :d

Quick request, I know it granny and sucking eggs, but can anybody who took their wheels off yesterday please double check your nuts are still tight - hate for anybody to be overtaken by their own wheel!!

• Like 1

Bernie looks well sorted in that last pic.... not taking the weight loss seriously :d

I think he was fine tuning the corner weight :)

It was black coffee & no sugar I was drinking :)

• Like 1