Essex weight watchers 8th June 9am

Pistol Pete

Pete,

I have an Excel Spreadsheet for recording the weights and working out the Cross weights if anybody is interested?

I'll bring a laptop and print a few hard copies off for the day.

Tiggs

My mind boggles, do we need an Excel Spreadsheet to tell us how heavy a car is? :rolleyes:

My mind boggles, do we need an Excel Spreadsheet to tell us how heavy a car is? :rolleyes:

Nope, but if you can work out the cross weights quicker than my spreadsheet, then I would be very impressed :p

spread sheet works atreat

ps when you coming out to play your team needs you :p:yes:

spread sheet works atreat

ps when you coming out to play your team needs you :p:yes:

Been in the garage all weekend mate, doing well.

Will need my bottle back soon so I'll pop over sometime this week if that's ok?

Any day not good for you?

Been in the garage all weekend mate, doing well.

Did you find the car whist you were in there Paul?
  • Like 1

in all week but on nights wed/ Thurs  . needs bottle must mean progess :yes: :yes:

Did you find the car whist you were in there Paul?

Found something yellow in there, had to google it and found out it was a Westfield .............. so yes, I FOUND IT!!!

• Like 2

Looking to join in on this one aswell. Good learning opportunity for me, plus I would love to know what she weighs.....

Unfortunately our scales guru Pete G cant be with us...but the equally qualified Tigger has agreed to step into the breach.

So 9am to 12 on 8th June will be the first Essex Eeight Watchers session, just need to clarify the address.

I'm not sure if this will be of interest to anyone but there's a laser alignment place on the estate that I could probably arrange discount 4 wheel alignment checks which would give you toe front and rear as well as camber etc... Would this be of interest? I can negotiate a price if so?

Skidmarques? 

I rate them pretty well, they setup my Saxo race car and used to fit and balance tyres at an unbeatable price.

Skidmarques?

I rate them pretty well, they setup my Saxo race car and used to fit and balance tyres at an unbeatable price.

Yep, that's them, I use them a lot for tyres, alignment, for everything from my Westfield to the Transit. I've always been happy with them. I've not had a 4 wheel alignment check on the Westy there but they've had my focus on their ramps and they've done all my tyres for the Westfield

good idea but are going to want to open on a sunday morning on the off chance they may get a couple of cars to do?

actually, if they dont mind opening i wonder if people would be interested in just getting a print out of their vehicles.