Prescott Entry Confirmed

Marto303

Just to add to the comments above, this is only the 2nd time I have competed at Prescott but this was an outstandingly well run event, loved every minute of it. Really good to put more faces to board room names, I am out next at Shelsley :)

Has anyone sent the results to Tiggs ?

here is my fastest offering from the final run of the weekend. I think the time was 47.65

• Like 3

Love the "wa hoo" at the end! Well done Phill, excellent run.

Love the "wa hoo" at the end! Well done Phill, excellent run.

thank you. yeah i was pleased as it just got me 4th in class 

Ok folks - i'm in charge of writing the blog so please could you all email me your times for the day, anything you want including and I will act as editor..... email is jalexander@pracbrown.co.uk 

Looking forward to receiving your personal accounts of the weekend - pictures very welcome too

Cheers

James   (who has driven around all day with a pot of Gin Jelly in the car that Paul Morcom missed out on... :-) 

here is my fastest offering from the final run of the weekend. I think the time was 47.65

Great run Phil  :t-up: 47.65 thats an amazing time, watching your vid I can see how much more I have to do :down:  

Thought I might be able to hang on to your shirt tails mate but your just way too fast for me ( this year )  :oops:  

i was going to go on a diet but watching stu hill and phil makes me realise i couldnt be thaat fast if i was down to  90kg's 

Some pictures from yesterday, sorry about quality, only had my phone,  :blush: .

IMAG0415_zps9fbc27ba.jpg

IMAG0406_zps2493f1ee.jpg

Before

IMAG0409_zps4be6a283.jpg

After, thankfully lad driving was ok, not a nice way to end the afternoon, but the risks of competition.

IMAG0399_zpsc146b29c.jpg

IMAG0398_zps05db5b7f.jpg

IMAG0396_zps342bfc00.jpg

Ok folks - i'm in charge of writing the blog so please could you all email me your times for the day, anything you want including and I will act as editor..... email is jalexander@pracbrown.co.uk 

Looking forward to receiving your personal accounts of the weekend - pictures very welcome too

Cheers

James   (who has driven around all day with a pot of Gin Jelly in the car that Paul Morcom missed out on... :-)

Unofficial times can be found here.

http://www.resultsman.co.uk/LiveTiming/EventViewer.php?DB=Resultsman

I know, you're bored now! Nearly there!!!

IMAG0484_zps34709dae.jpg

IMAG0486_zpsb6adde9a.jpg

Stephen, complete with improvised wing stay, (no wobble).

IMAG0487_zps310b0b72.jpg

IMAG0488_zps36e77414.jpg

IMAG0491_zps5db26594.jpg

IMAG0492_zps76b5923d.jpg

• Like 1

Ok I lied.

Stu Hill, with a touch of opposite lock,

IMAG0497_zps22b1da66.jpg

Lastly there was something for everyone at Prescott, both young and old, kids rides etc.

I even managed to catch the display of approved safety wear for drivers planned for 2015!

IMAG0389_zps932de630.jpg