Prescott Entry Confirmed

Marto303

Likewise my good friend, great to finally meet you and I'm pleased my rear lights have made you so very fast and competitive, I knew I shouldn't have sold them to only replace with some slow LED's :laugh:   You were ballistic mate and I'm sure you will be hitting the 49's when we return next year :t-up:

See you at Blyton where the banter will resume, unless someone choses to mention my small kno* issue :blush:

While asking Scott to change forum names I could ask to see what he can do with yours to include your small kno* issue  :p  :p  :p

• Like 1

well what a weekend  :d  :d  :d

the trusty landrover has got me home in under 3 hours including a fuel stop. 

for my first hill it could not have been a better venue and we were blessed with fantastic weather. was great to see so many friendly faces in the paddock and to finally meet some more of here. Thank you David for sorting out a fantastic meal yesterday evening though i may never be able to go into an Irish bar again  :oops: 

videos to follow soon but my phone has given up the ghost so uploading may be tricky

Phil 

Just home.

A great weekend.  I grew up a few miles from Prescott and it was this that sparked my interest in cars at a young age.  Great to finally compete there.

I hope those that brushed (or mounted :oops:) the barriers get their cars fixed soon.

An congratulations to all those that took home some glassware.

David

According to one youngster, who was looking at my car as it was being lifted onto the trailer, I achieved a "Rail Grind".

The repairs may take some time, as I have now found the lower front wishbone mount did not bend, the chassis tube twisted and the upper shock mount (drivers side) also twisted the chassis tube. The next step is to strip the front end down to find what else has been damaged.

I thought your knob looked fine hellski.... It's how you handle it that counts :-)

• Like 1

Here's my best.....

• Like 2

I thought your knob looked fine hellski.... It's how you handle it that counts :-)

He's pushing down toooo hard on it James, thats the problem  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

• Like 1

Here's my best run of 50.81s 

• Like 2

I must also thank everybody who rallied round on Sunday after my offside wingstay broke, in true speed series fashion, especially Matt who was there spectating, and a club member from the York area who isn't in the speed series, but had some copper tubing with which he and Matt repaired the stay. It worked, my next 2 runs were the best of the weekend for me! :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

I must also thank everybody who rallied round on Sunday after my offside wingstay broke, in true speed series fashion, especially Matt who was there spectating, and a club member from the York area who isn't in the speed series, but had some copper tubing with which he and Matt repaired the stay. It worked, my next 2 runs were the best of the weekend for me! :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

That would have been me Stephen, from sunny Sheffield! Glad it kept you in the running!

He's pushing down toooo hard on it James, thats the problem  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

:blush:  :blush:  :laugh:  :laugh:  Thanks guys, although it hurts to laugh as I ache soooo much this morning, I think I must have been a little tense whilst driving :d

My legs are absolutely killing me. Walking up and down the paddock all weekend was a killer. Worth it though :)

• Like 1

Hellski, it's the weight of the helmet and the power from the supreme Zetec.... I have to weight train like Jensen button to prepare my neck and shoulders for the mighty cross flow.... :-)

• Like 1

Excellent runs from Paul & Martin, both very smooth and I'm loving the punching of air with joy from you both at the end of your runs:)