Prescott Entry Confirmed

Marto303

Excellent James

Please send to terry.everall@virgin.net 

Anyone bringing Speed Series T shirts? I need to swap an xl for a medium for BCF :yes:

BCF cant be a medium hes a strapping young man !! :love:

is that an innapropriate emoticon ?

He told me he only wears skin tight clothing James  :oops:  ???  :laugh:

me too - all my clothes from last year are skin tight now  :(

Soph and I are crying with laughter reading that little thread drift! :d :D :d Cheers for making us smile chums :)

• Like 1

Just one awesome weekend  :)

Just one awesome weekend  :)

Yes, wasn't it just? Great venue, and good weather.

Yep fantastic weekend, excellent venue, great weather and some good racing.

It was a good weekend, until my second timed run on saturday. When I had an altercation with the barrier at Orchard corner.

I would like to thank all the marshalls, medics and WSCC members for their support and assitance after the incident. Luckily I am fine and only my car and reputation was damaged.

All I have to do now is work out how to get the car off the trailer without a telihandler.

gallery_15806_408_504189.jpg

Agreed, fantastic weekend especially once my frustrating 2nd gear selection was down to human error and not mechanical :p

Very slick management at a great venue and to have 7 timed runs was suburb :t-up:

Well done to my fellow competitors who set some astonishing times in our class and just showed how much I still have yet to learn.  

And for my mentor Mr Morcom, well he just wiped the floor in his class with his lovely merlyn, two first class wins for him this weekend :t-up:  

• Like 1

It was a good weekend, until my second timed run on saturday. When I had an altercation with the barrier at Orchard corner.

I would like to thank all the marshalls, medics and WSCC members for their support and assitance after the incident. Luckily I am fine and only my car and reputation was damaged.

All I have to do now is work out how to get the car off the trailer without a telihandler.

gallery_15806_408_504189.jpg

Sadly James you wasn't the only Westy casualty, there was another today, but don't think he comes on this forum, may be wrong?

I went to watch and was pleasantly surprised at the venue and course, had a great day spectating and generally helping out here and there in the paddock.

(Hellski, Christian tried to pm you but can't is your in box full).

Thats me home safe n sound from an absolutely brilliant weekend  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Prescott is a fantastic venue, very challenging hill, great facilities and a very slick run event by Longton & District Motor Club, Nick please make sure this is one of our events again next year  :yes:

A big thanks to Phil ( for the pillows ) & James for keeping me entertained all weekend, especially in the evenings ( jellies, beers etc ) :t-up:  a huge thanks to Keith for the help & guidance with the hill  :t-up: David for his effort organising the Saturday night meal and running us all  back & forth  :t-up:  ( scott can you still change forum names for us  ??? XTR2turbo to David Fitzpatrick pls  :d

I've had a blast learning to drive this hill as best as I can ( videos to follow ) and met lots of new people from this club who have all helped make it a fantastic weekend, StevenH, Paul, Stu, Craig & Dave too name just a few, but I saved he best till last my new mate Christian ( Hellski ) we've been battling all weekend with our times and egging each other on to go faster, which worked because we both achieved our best times on our very last run today  :t-up: Cheers Christian see you at Blyton  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

• Like 3

(Hellski, Christian tried to pm you but can't is your in box full).

It was but not now :t-up:

Just home.

A great weekend.  I grew up a few miles from Prescott and it was this that sparked my interest in cars at a young age.  Great to finally compete there.

I hope those that brushed (or mounted :oops:) the barriers get their cars fixed soon.

An congratulations to all those that took home some glassware.

David

Thats me home safe n sound form an absolutely brilliant weekend  :t-up:

Prescott is a fantastic venue, very challenging hill, great facilities and a very slick run event by Longton & District Motor Club, Nick please make sure this is one of our events again next year  :yes:

A big thanks to Phil ( for the pillows ) & James for keeping me entertained all weekend, especially in the evenings ( jellies, beers etc ) :t-up:  a huge thanks to Keith for the help & guidance with the hill  :t-up: David for his effort organising the Saturday night meal and running us all  back & forth  :t-up:  ( scott can you still change forum names for us  ??? XTR2turbo to David Fitzpatrick pls  :d

I've had a blast learning to drive this hill as best as I can ( videos to follow ) and met lots of new people from this club who have all helped make it a fantastic weekend, StevenH, Paul, Stu, Craig & Dave too name just a few, but I saved he best till last my new mate Christian ( Hellski ) we've been battling all weekend with our times and egging each other on to go faster, which worked because we both achieved our best times on our very last run today  :t-up: Cheers Christian see you at Blyton  :t-up:

Likewise my good friend, great to finally meet you and I'm pleased my rear lights have made you so very fast and competitive, I knew I shouldn't have sold them to only replace with some slow LED's :laugh:   You were ballistic mate and I'm sure you will be hitting the 49's when we return next year :t-up:

See you at Blyton where the banter will resume, unless someone choses to mention my small kno* issue :blush:

• Like 1