championship winning car (deposit taken)

barney

Very exciting James and look forward to hearing your thoughts/comparison of BEC V CEC  :667125_1:

well i think the speed will be awesome and will literally rip my face off… tyres will be shredded and sumps will be dry….. not sure about the BEC though…. :p

• Like 1

You might be in for a shock :laugh:

im hoping the mighty blade will be mightier than the mighty cross flow but im not sure  :p   In seriousness I want keep a running weight of 550kg so after all the burgers at rockingham I had to get a lighter car like Barny's  :)

On the road yet? Should be a cracking car and it will be interesting to compare and contrast

I'm working at Sherwood Forest golf club all day so i am on the road. Picking car up at 4pm from Barney towers.... :-)

• Like 1

Good luck James  :t-up:

Good luck James  :t-up:

It's 4.12pm, is that the sound of a screaming Blade / James I hear???

:d carbon fibre is cheaper than gym membership..... :d

Thats my secret out of the bag

Car home safe - it's on slicks and not road legal so I was in the estate :-) thanks Barney- we will have great fun i am sure

Sad day seeing the trailer drive away,but glad it's gone to good home...looking forward to curborough test day :- )

Cheers Barney,  I nearly drove round to my mate Shuckboroughs gaff for a run up his drive but thought better of it.  Its now safely tucked away under the dust sheet - it's a beauty!!!  

Sounds like a very angry hornet or oak wasp :-) 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.