• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

2014 Speed Series last chance

Terry Everall

Ok guys you have only 1 week to register for the Speed Series so time has almost run out

Normally you can't enter after this so get it done now even if you are not sure exactly when you or your car might be available. It costs next to nothing and you get an exclusive speed series T shirt included in the price so its a real bargain.

The sun is going to be out this year and lots of dry track time so come out and play.

Lots of help available to newbies by email or phone so lets have a big entry this year

Terry

Tempting! Although the round I really want to do is Castle Combe and there is zero chance of that.

You could do Llandow and Pembrey, pretty close to you and good fun. Easier tracks to learn to !!

• Like 1

Don't forget the chance to abuse your liver with Dr Filfan's Vodka Jelly ©

• Like 1

Still need a few car mods plus all the race gear. And pay off the big credit card bill the thing inflicted upon me. What's the t-shirt like? Is that worth it alone?! ;)

The T shirts are awesome and will last many years. I have them back to about 2002 in a variety of colours

Pembrey is a fantastic weekend with a big paddock and a fast technical track with plenty of run off if you get it wrong. I will be there to give you advice on the right lines! :o  :rolleyes:  :blush: Well the ones I drive anyway. :oops:

In a moment of foolishness I appear to have entered the 2014 Speed Series! Now I just need a license, race kit, helmet and a few bits to make the car compliant (and an MoT so I can drive it!)!!!! No idea which event I might turn out at (if at all!) so hope the t-shirt is nice!

• Like 1

HAVE YOU ALL ENTERED?

P.S. When does someone show me the special handshake and access to the super secret forum area?

This happens at the Special Vodka Initiation Ceremony, where you come in with your helmet on back to front, your left breast exposed and under a pain of death oath, are smeared with oil and grease while a set of rear tyres are ritually sacrificed.

It only hurts when you wake up :laugh:

It only hurts when if you wake up :laugh:

amended that for u bud  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: