Hi - Hunting for a Westfield

CrisisWolf

I'm pleased you have the car now.  I had lots of thoughts about upgrades, but now just settling for getting a new detachable steering wheel and a full tonnuea (how do you spell tonnuea?).  I've already removed the pram frame and wet weather gear (not used once). although I'm keeping the doors.

Used my full wet weather gear today. Its still on and up in the garage 'stretching out' as it was very tight too put on, probably never been used. Got caught out on the drive home, didn't need the heater tho, tried it out got hot and turned it off.

Its just cold, like all PVC wear and anything rubber related you need to warm it up first with a hair dryer so make it supple…. so my mate said………... :)

Are you sure you are on about PVC for the Westy and nothing else  :d

After yesturdays rain, took her out the garage, quick wipe down, worked out the hood. Checked the fluids and went out for a quick drive at lunch time.

1922065_10151849870946572_1773608118_n.j

Better photos to come when cleaner, brighter and have more than my iPhone on me.

Have Sovereign still got the BRG/yellow one with the straight cut gearbox & sticky but worn Avon's?  I went to see that one, was tempted but nothing came of it as they refused to take me for a test ride, only take it out of showroom if you've bought it!

Hey I went to see that car yesterday, it's lovely, very impressive but not sure I want to spend that much. I sat in it to check I could fit, it is a little tight for me on the hips but not uncomfortably so. Unfortunately I was pretty much ignored by the sales guys so left without talking to anyone. I have found a cheaper one I like the look of but will do a separate post about that as need some advice! :-)