• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Hi - Hunting for a Westfield

CrisisWolf

Duratec engine Westfield has appeared in the WSSC for sale threads.  Worth a look i'd say.

I have bought the yellow one! But I know that 2000 SEi Duratec 'should' be sold today as well.

Full WSCC Membership and appropriate car photos within the next week hopefully.

• Like 2

Excellent work you two, well done!

What ever you buy you want to change and upgrade it

Some say its a disease that comes with Westfield ownership ;). (Ford parts are cheap)

The above is already happening. Although it is strictly browsing and Wish Listing at the moment. 

Basics maybe some sort of driver/passenger storage, struggling to find anything on Google, but I'm sure some netting or webbing in the foot well or on top of the transmission tunnel would be useful and maybe I'll wire in a 12V supply for charging electrical. After that I think I may invest in Carbon Fibre as I have a soft spot for it (always have!)

I am hoping to go to Castle Combe to watch the sprint event on 22nd March. See what inspires me.

I have one of these fitted to the passenger side tunnel http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LARGE-ELASTIC-STORAGE-MAGAZINE-NET-MOTORHOME-CAMPER-VAN-/170654793115?pt=UK_Campervan_Caravan_Accessories&hash=item27bbd17d9b  handy for phone, shades, garage remote and not much else. I seen them fitted on other cars on the rear bulkhead as well.

Yeah that is the type of thing. Will invest so it can hold those little must have items. Thanks

Have a look around the soft bits for sevens website ;)

crisis, dont take passengers mate - really slows it down.  I had a 17 stone bloke in mine and it barely moved :-) 

• Like 1

Hahaha. I'll have a set of scales for the passengers. Might be a women only policy

She's mine! Photos when it isn't raining and its bright! I didn't leak tho.

You'll be luckily

No rain and bright at the same time lol

Good to hear your all sorted :)

Well, they say this weekend will be nice - we shall see!

Just flicked through all the documentation. Perhaps more confused now than before! At least I know what needs to be done as part of the annual service. Need to have a look and see what filters are fitted and investigate brake system and see what I could/should improve! It's going to be a general improvement summer I feel. Set the baseline very high!