Knockhill trackday 23rd May Booking information

Andrew

Hello Andrew

It's going to be a nice turnout of sevens and all we need is a nice day been to Knockhill a few times as a spectator and the weather can be a bit naughty..!

My car has a 2.0 redtop fitted...!

William

I've done two days up at Knockhill, and have been very lucky with the weather both times. Last year's was a scorcher! Fingers crossed. :cool:

Re your trailer or not dilemma, be aware your car will be very thirsty on track, so you will need extra fuel. I usually brim the Westy, and take two 20L jerry cans, and on a good day will still have to go out for more.

I'm not sure how far away the nearest fuel is to the circuit, but it's much easier just to top up in the paddock.

Hi Andrew

Good advice think I will hire trailer and take plenty fuel ! :)

William

Hello Andrew

It's going to be a nice turnout of sevens and all we need is a nice day been to Knockhill a few times as a spectator and the weather can be a bit naughty..!

My car has a 2.0 redtop fitted...!

William

Ah another Westfield in the Aberdeen area good stuff :yes:  :yes:  :yes: ........pity you weren't out on Sunday to Fennels in Inverurie for the V8 breakfast !!!  there were a few nice cars turned up

Car going to skcc on 24April. Depending on how long it takes... still possible!

Going to ask the wife to see if I can go. She’s Scottish you know so will be able to translate for me lol.

Will need hotel or B&B as well so might get a bit expensive?

Terry

Going to ask the wife to see if I can go.

Just tell her you're going Terry.. then duck! :oops:

Been ducking quite a lot at the moment, got a bad back now LOL

Terry

I (and Hornet600) was up at Crail yesterday practicing my over steer correction in anticipation. Unfortunately the clutch is now slipping (has been a bit flakey for a while). I am also on holiday for a week. I have ordered the bits on bay of fleas and no idea if they will fit. Hopefully the wife will not hide them out of revenge for all the time I am spending on tracks these days. I can always enter the Sylva J15 instead. Perhaps some midnight oil will be required to get the Megabusa ready.

I (and Hornet600) was up at Crail yesterday practicing my over steer correction in anticipation. Unfortunately the clutch is now slipping (has been a bit flakey for a while). I am also on holiday for a week. I have ordered the bits on bay of fleas and no idea if they will fit. Hopefully the wife will not hide them out of revenge for all the time I am spending on tracks these days. I can always enter the Sylva J15 instead. Perhaps some midnight oil will be required to get the Megabusa ready.

The J15's a good back up plan.. wouldn't mind seeing it anyway. :t-up: