Knockhill trackday 23rd May Booking information

Andrew

Would have booked unfortunately its on a holiday weekend.

Good lady had holiday already scheduled so no/go ... sorry.

Hope you get the required numbers.

There's plenty of time to get a divorce in before May Jim. :d

There's no numbers target, it's just a good price for the only full day's open pitlane day this year, at Knockhill:yes:

There's plenty of time to get a divorce in before May Jim. :d

There's no numbers target, it's just a good price for the only full day's open pitlane day this year, at Knockhill:yes:

Hmmmmmmmm Now theres an idea................................... :db-westy:

Hi Andrew That's me booked!! Track day virgin so looking for some tlc on the day  :yes:

Hi Andrew That's me booked!! Track day virgin so looking for some tlc on the day  :yes:

Spot on! :yes:

I'll say it again.. this is the only full day's open pitlane day at Knockhill this year. :t-up:

That's me booked on as well. Looking forward to this one, only done the trackday in 2012 that the group of us done, so still really a novice at it too.

Nick, I'll be trailering mine up and will be more or less passing your wa,y if you wish to put some fuel cans in my car.   :t-up:

That's me booked on as well. Looking forward to this one, only done the trackday in 2012 that the group of us done, so still really a novice at it too.

Nick, I'll be trailering mine up and will be more or less passing your wa,y if you wish to put some fuel cans in my car.   :t-up:

thanks for that! Still not sure if I will make it but if I can I will need extra fuel !!! Will let you know!

As far as I know, there are seven se7en types booked on so far.

Quite a spread of engines too.. Pinto, Duratec, Busa, Blade, GSXR, Zetec, and Puma.  We just need a V8 to add to the collection. :)

I am still in doubt about making it. Still having massive problems with the engine. Overfuelling, misfiring, backfiring, coolant temperature spikes to 110° !!!

So I've still got a way to go! Beginning to suspect a blown cylinder head gasket...

Wish me luck! Anyone with free time and some knowledge welcome to come over and hold my hand!

Hi Guys

Just booked for open session Knockhill

Only had car for a month and have to confess to being a track virgin !

Now looking forward to it and was wondering if anyone was coming down from the Aberdeen area ?

Not decided yet to trailer car down or drive it !

Thanks William

Hi Guys

Just booked for open session Knockhill

Only had car for a month and have to confess to being a track virgin !

Now looking forward to it and was wondering if anyone was coming down from the Aberdeen area ?

Not decided yet to trailer car down or drive it !

Thanks William

Welcome aboard William, can't help with the travel arrangements.. I'm coming from the other direction, but it's nice to see yet another engine type in the mix.(2.0VX?) Eight sevens entered all with different motors!

:t-up:

Hello Andrew

It's going to be a nice turnout of sevens and all we need is a nice day been to Knockhill a few times as a spectator and the weather can be a bit naughty..!

My car has a 2.0 redtop fitted...!

William