Scottish area

Wee Dov

Not according to the notes from our meeting mate!

Definitely 21st September for Oban according to my notes as it's a Sunday and the two dates in August (16th and 21st) don't tally up - a Saturday and a Thursday??

Will be checking the dates against my rota , hopefully make the Ballater one since it is almost on the door step.

Definitely 21st September for Oban according to my notes as it's a Sunday and the two dates in August (16th and 21st) don't tally up - a Saturday and a Thursday??

Ok Rab I'll check my dates and come back to you!

• Like 1

Run to Ballater might be a goer for me, although I'd be coming from the other direction!

I have the Oban run being down for the 21st of September.

My shift pattern has been changed again and now work most Sundays of the month so will try to make as many as possible.

Hi all

I have changed the date for the Oban run ,you are correct it's in September.

I have croft down for the 7th June (Sat)

Also for those interested and have some time off on a Friday WSCC organised day at Knockhill on the 23rd May. There is a reserve list but just.

I have croft down for the 7th June (Sat)

Also for those interested and have some time off on a Friday WSCC organised day at Knockhill on the 23rd May. There is a reserve list but just.

Are you saying that knockhill is fully booked? :(

Are you saying that knockhill is fully booked? :(

No no no.. :)  I think Alistair is getting mixed up with the Croft trackday.. that's fully booked with a reserve list.  Now go book Knockhill before it's fully booked too. :)

Sorry Croft is fully booked but only just if you put your name on the reserve list I am sure you will probably get on. The Knockhill event looks like a good one get booking now for 23rd May!

Thread has been taken over!

What's the thoughts on the events for 2014

I've posted the dates After being asked by several people to do so , but the response is slow !

Wee Dov.

Thread has been taken over!

What's the thoughts on the events for 2014

I've posted the dates After being asked by several people to do so , but the response is slow !

Wee Dov.

Agreed, new threads will be started for individual events/runs.

I think most seem happy with the 2014 calendar but it's definitely quiet on here...

Hopefully my first run will be Applecross in June, I will most likely be attending Stoneleigh in the Zafira,

Zafira! Great size for a support van! ;-P

• Like 1