Westfield christmas treats....

MarkS2

Caterham appear to be having issues with supply of their AP stuff too. I noticed they were listing the MC as not available the other day.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkS2

• Norman Verona

• Rory's Dad

• User0083

Thats not good as this is the kit im considering if i still feel the need after trying pads first. So basically your paying upfront for something they obviously do not have in stock, but dont tell you this on the site.

Ive been trying to order some bits from them for days, must have rang about 8 times without anyone answering the phone.

Got through straight away the last few times I've rung. Ah, sorry,possibly me holding you up then. :blush::down:

Those AP 4 pots seem awfully expensive, but thats AP for you.  A few christmas's ago, I got some CAT motorsport 4 pots.  Very light, use Elise pads and seem to work well on EBC Green (didn't like 1144).  The following christmas I went for carbon mudguards and alloy hubs of course.

I'm still not convinced I can get into a Westfield with a half hood, without dislocating a couple of limbs first.

I'm still not convinced I can get into a Westfield with a half hood, without dislocating a couple of limbs first.

Get the SB47s version.  My back is shocking but my SB47s half hood makes it no different from having no hood.  You just get in and close the zip above you.  It's very nicely made too.