Westfield christmas treats....

MarkS2

My screen fillet (plastic bit at front of hood) was snapped when I got my :yellow-westy: and I got a new one... A passenger took my hood off while I was on my way to the car and snapped the little bit that keeps the centre down. So I cut out 15mm from middle and put in a press stud. Holds the hood down far better, but also allows simple lifting of one side for access. No cutting of the hood and adding zips, just cut out a little bit in the middle and added a press stud.

8699B84B-1099-4987-887D-2FF8FE5F23AB-336

CA735FA2-3A4F-41B1-9960-2D7CB176BC85-336

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkS2

• Norman Verona

• Rory's Dad

• User0083

Been looking for a nice diffuser too, looked at the Aerodynamix one but don't like the fact it is not properly finished on one side even though i know you will not see it - or i could paint it.

http://www.aerodynamix.co.uk/rear-diffuser.html   good price too.

Which one do you have?

Seriously considering the Westfield AP-4 pot brake upgrade, but have been told to try some decent pads first!

Seriously considering the Westfield AP-4 pot brake upgrade, but have been told to try some decent pads first!

I would agree with that as well,  Mintex 1144 are a good allrounder.  Ford OE pads are quite adequate as well.

Traction control :cool: if I can get everything wired up and working by the spring :oops:

I would agree with that as well, Mintex 1144 are a good allrounder. Ford OE pads are quite adequate as well.

After much research and many pages of threads on here I'm going Mintex 1144 after my EBC Green Stuff go. Then see the difference.

Speak to Alan at Questmead in Rochdale, If you tell him Norman from DMS said he'll give discount to club members.

Google Questmead for the number.

ed to add, I've done it: +44 (0)1706 363939    

HERE

I have bought a DL1 Club data logger.

It replaces my previous model that I sold to a fellow WSCC member.  The newer unit will talk Canbus to my ECU and also output to the Dash so simplify the sensors I need ;-)

I wish I could simplify my sensors. There all over the place as I get older. The cars are getting that way too.

Order Westfield AP 4 pot kit well in advance ...

I have been waiting 2 months for mine so far !!