Westfield christmas treats....

MarkS2

So what have you bought / are receiving for your Westy for Christmas?

Looking for ideas really as have some money to spend on mine but am torn, as there are so many upgrades I want!

I will be starting with a full geo and some decent pads, but not sure what else...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkS2

• Norman Verona

• Rory's Dad

• User0083

So what have you bought / are receiving for your Westy for Christmas?

Looking for ideas really as have about 1k to spend on mine but am torn, as there are so many upgrades I want!

I will be starting with a full geo and some decent pads, but not sure what else...

I'm pleased it not just me.  This year I'm planning on a half hood thing so its more road friendly, but need to change the wing mirrors first (in post).  The suspension could do with resetting in the spring, and perhaps some more sticky tyres

The suspension could do with resetting in the spring

Why do I find that funny?

The half hood's a cracking piece of kit, been very pleased with mine.

The half hood's a cracking piece of kit, been very pleased with mine.

Don't forget the Soft Bits for Sevens version which has the option of a zipped flap which allows me to get in and out vertically.

Will be a bit late (mid-late Jan),

:yellow-westy:

That's it, car back!!!

But has wilwood 4 pots up front

Carbon cycle wings

TD pro race 1.2

New LED Land Rover lights (stop/tail, indicator, fog and reverse), with clear lenses.

And I'm sure other bits...

Depending on where I'm living next Christmas I may get fast road cams. But if all goes well I'll be in Jersey and have 40mph speed limit!!!

And that speed limit is strictly enforced.

GOOD!!!

I've been in and out of hospital too much as a result of laws not being enforced and people doing what they want! I really enjoy cruising around at 40-60 mph, around coastal routes. So I'm sure I can stick to 40, without an issue and have many great memories of pleasant drives.

Great thanks, it always mentions Caterhams for the half hoods am I right presuming this is just the same size / fitment then?

No they have a pattern for the RAC type roll bar on a Westfield.  They also want a measurement from the roll bar to the windscreen so the fit is perfect.  They incorporate the Westfield hood fitment at the front which slots in over the windscreen.  Give them a call - they are nice people too (mother and son)