Windy's dream day!

windy

Fantastic day at Silverstone today mixing with some of the worlds top drivers (Tiff, Alistair McQueen, Matthew Becker, Jason Plato, Justin Wilson, Penti Arikkala) in the annual Autocar Sideways Challenge. However to top it all I was asked by a representative from Ford if "I would like to offer my car to Marco Martin to drive" (after my own run) as he'd just pranged his car in to the armco in the pitlane rendering it useless for the rest of the day. Ask a stupid question   :D Works Ford WRC driver in my car :)  :0  :cool:  ;) You Bet!!! :D  :D  :D  :D

Here's the piccy's

558.jpeg

560.jpeg

561.jpeg

563.jpeg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• windy

• SteveD

• studbuckle

• Mark Stanton

Oh and not forgetting an added value signature to my car, "Driven by Marco Martin" rounding the day off nicely :D  :D  :D

562.jpeg

Windy

P.S. Mr Davies. How much did you say my car was worth? :cool:

I only got one of you in the car with Marko holding your nob  :p

DSC01885.jpg

I also captured his second run on video, but only using a digicam, not a camcorder.  If you want to see a ropey video, right click here and 'save target as'.  Don't try to stream it as it won't come down fast enough.  It's 3MB.

Ian

quote " how much did you say my car was worth mr davies "

not as much as mine mr wendy  ;)

i see you put your new false teeth in for the mug shots wendy  :p

no seriously wendy nice one ! its something you will remember for a long time and you deserve it after building such a spot on car ,see ya soon luv  :(  ;)

wendy just noticed your topic title  ???

shouldn't it be     WENDYS WET DREAM  :0  ;)

But was Marco's tyre warming as spectacular and smoke producing as yours at Thoresby  :D  :D  :D  :D  :blush:  :blush:  :D  :D  :D

Nice one Windy  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

And there was a mention of it in this weeks motorsport news along with a picture of what he did to his first car :blush: