JUST BOUGHT A WESTFIELD

Arthur

Welcome from another 64 year old :t-up:

Less than a year now til' the state pension kicks in, just think of all the upgrades that will pay for :laugh:

It's only a number ......welcome to the mad house.............

Well done and welcome to the fold. Age is just a state of mind  ;)  A Westfield is therapeutic, whether just driving it or doing a little tinkering.

We just need some pictures now!  :d  :yes: 

Hi All

Many thanks for all the responses - it's nice to know I will not be the only old guy sitting in a Westy with a stupid grin on my face ! Which is exactly how my wife described me when I fired up the car we bought.

Gadgetman - have got some pics but haven't cracked how to post them yet - perhaps I need to buy full membership ? (damn, more expense !)

Off to the garage now for a clearout, ready for the cars arrival next week

Cheers all

Anyone can post pics using an external on-line hosting service like Picasa etc. However club membership is such great value, it can easily be got back (financially) by taking advantage of discount insurance as offered by a number of our sponsors, such as A Plan, Footman James etc. Or taking advantage od some of the special offers from our other sponsors when upgradeitus kicks in!

Plus at this time of year, it makes a great Christmas present suggestion for those wondering what to get you! :d;):xmas: :xmas: :xmas:

Anyone can post pics using an external on-line hosting service like Picasa etc. However club membership is such great value, it can easily be got back (financially) by taking advantage of discount insurance as offered by a number of our sponsors, such as A Plan, Footman James etc. Or taking advantage od some of the special offers from our other sponsors when upgradeitus kicks in!

Plus at this time of year, it makes a great Christmas present suggestion for those wondering what to get you! :d;):xmas: :xmas: :xmas:

Congrats - you're officially promoted (demoted?) to MemSec :suspect:  :yes:  :d

Welcome Arthur. Upgrade 1 is definitely full membership, will save you a fortune, you'll make friends & spend way too much time on here with like minded people :d

Mind you don't forget where you parked it last. Did that tonight in the company carpark with the tintop lol. Old age Eh and only 54.

Terry

Hi All

Many thanks to Barwik for the info on Photos. Have attached some, hope you can see my new toy. Hopefully it arrives next week so can get out and have a run around. Have saved myself £14 already by being a member of WSSC - discount on insurance from A-Plan.

Westy1_zpsd00cb01a.jpeg

Westy4_zps2b6fcb1e.jpeg

Westy3_zpsab7326f0.jpeg

• Like 1

Hi Arthur, and welcome to the club, I just sold my Westie, and bought a Harley. It's only a baby one. The only one I could dangler my leg over without tearing my skirt. :p

• Like 1