Herts, Beds & Bucks Area visit to Northampton Motorsport.

Matt Hillam (Fatbloke) - Herts Beds & Bucks AO

1.7L Ford Xflow

gallery_15169_220_117768.jpg

1.6L Toyota 4age. 2013 Novice Champion.

gallery_15169_220_134622.jpg

2.0L Honda s/c, sounds fab.

gallery_15169_220_174324.jpg

2.0L SBD Duratec

gallery_15169_220_183095.jpg

2.0L Ford ST

gallery_15169_220_149619.jpg

2.0L SBD Vx XE. 2013 Speed Series Champion.

gallery_15169_220_62490.jpg

I too want to thank Troy and Steve from NMS for their warm welcome... I know where I can spend my pennies when I have the ponies ;)

I felt very welcome and I want to thank Hugh and James for letting me squeeze my bum into their seats (or just hovering above it in the case of James's narrowbody :d).

James's comment about buying a rolling chassis and engine separately and then dropping it off at NMS to complete has added another option to the mixture :) Definitely worth having another chat with NMS to see if it's feasible budget-wise.

As already said on the Speed Series topic - many thanks to Matt for arranging the visit and to everyone at NMS.

Thanks!

Keith

just wanted to say thanks to Matt for organising the day and to everyone who attended. 

We are always happy to be involved with the westfield community as you have been such an integral part of our business since 2002.

Hugh, great photos (apart from the ones of my double chin) I would like a copy of those if I may.

Regards Troy, Steve and the NMS crew.

• Like 1

just wanted to say thanks to Matt for organising the day and to everyone who attended. 

We are always happy to be involved with the westfield community as you have been such an integral part of our business since 2002.

Hugh, great photos (apart from the ones of my double chin) I would like a copy of those if I may.

Regards Troy, Steve and the NMS crew.

Troy et al,

There's a CD in the post.

Regards,

Hugh.

Just home and looking at these figures again and I must say that it gives testament to the fact that you dont need 200+ bhp in class A as shown by Chris Bennett in his 4age - he is an excellent driver to be running some really quick times in his car - gives me a traget to aim at next year.

I would say to any Westy owners thinking of speed series next year just do it - in whatever car you have and you will have a ball. 

Troy Steve and all at NMS your place looks amazing now - i remember it being converted for you!!

Cheers Matt for organising and thanks for the opportunity today - i enjoyed the banter and the craic. 

Hopefully I will be cutting wood tomorrow and then I can get my engine issue sorted or I might have to call in at "Gluten Free Engines" down MK way...... :)

Great Techie day out made simple for some one like me!

Well organised, great content, good company!

Need to do it more often maybe with some other members cars.

Thanks to all involved

Gluten Free

PS James have you cut down enough trees yet to warrant a visit to G Free engines, new stock alawys arriving and bargins going fast!

Bhp is calculated from torque x rpm / 5252 so you can have the same torque but at different rpm which will give a different power figure