Westfield Sportscars Discount voucher offer

Simon Westwood - Westfield Sportscars Ltd

Hi David,

The vouchers are issued and must be spent in October.

So get your orders in now!

Kind regards

Simon

Simon,

This must be really, really popular because I have called the parts number about 8 times today all at different times from 9am through to 5pm in the hope that one of my calls would get through. What is ashame is that your new website is full of bugs and missing 25% of what you sell.

Maybe 2014 will be a better year ;-)

Tim

I rang parts at lunchtime and ordered some bits.

I must have been lucky because I got straight through but the first thing he said was to apologise if I had been trying to get through as he was on his own today and the phone had gone mad ....

As usual excellent service over the phone. One of the items I need was on a 3 week lead time and he's honouring the voucher on another order now as I otherwise wouldn't have received in time...  so I am happy ;-)

David

Hi David,

I understand that it's hard when there is only 1 person working in the parts department and now, having read your post, I think maybe I should have been a little more patient before posting my rant.

I will try again tomorrow.

Tim

Hi David,

Sorry that you are experiencing difficulties getting through to the parts.

If you would like to email me with your telephone number I will ask Gavin to call you.

simon.westwood@westfield-sportscars.co.uk

Kind regards

Simon

Hi Simon,

Thank you for the help. Gavin called me very quickly after the e-mail and we are all sorted.

I am all happy again,

Tim.

Just found out from Russell that the online "Special Offers" are excluded from the voucher offer :(

Dear All,

Just a little reminder that there are only 3 days left to place your order to get the vouchers and then spend them within the month.

This deal has again been very successful so thanks for all that placed orders and I hope that you have spent your vouchers wisely......

Kind regards

Simon