Westfield Sportscars Discount voucher offer

Simon Westwood - Westfield Sportscars Ltd

Dear All,

To help with the cost of your winter upgrades Westfield Sportcars are offering money off vouchers to be spent exclusively on buying parts.

Every £50 spent in our parts department will automatically grant you a £10 voucher, the more you spend the more vouchers you will get. 

This offer is applicable to webshop orders or by placing an order with Russ and Gav in the Parts Department.

Enjoy!

Kind Regards

Simon Westwood

Sales and Marketing Manager

• Like 4

Fantastic! :yes:

Just timed nicely for those winter upgrades. Hmm, now where was that list of things I wanted, needed.

Was a really great promo last year too.

:xmas:

Just spent over £500 2 weeks ago … so missed out ;-(

Excellent offer though!

Andy

I just ordered all my bushes today at parts department- don't know who I was talking to tho... wasn't russ... Hope I qualify ;-)

tim richards

It's was gav who took your order tim, and your vouchers were stuck to your parcel when it left tonight:)

Regards

Russ

Just spent £800 the other week aswell :(

Just ordered the carbon exhaust ............mmmmmm better have an other look and see what else I want .........if I qualify that is .

Anyone know how long the offer is going to last?

Up until Christmas?

David,

The offer is for October.

Kind regards

Simon

Thanks Simon.

so just to clarify - we get discount vouchers for anything we buy in October.

Can the vouchers then be used in November / December?

I have a few things to buy but it seems like we would need to order something, get the vouchers and then use the vouchers with the next order if I have understood correctly?

many thanks for a cracking service- my nylon bushes came a couple of days ago-a 3 day turn around from ordering to arriving in Germany! thumbs up!

oh and I got the vouchers too ;-)