Rules clarification

windy

Blatters, i don't know where you've picked up on this "griping aimed at Speed Series" thing. I was merely highlighting the organisational differences between the MSA and other clubs interpretaion of things as a confusing issue, not a gripe at the SS organisers in any way. Please don't misinterpret my banter cos it does not make me look good to others reading this thread.

Windy

I read a post, one or two after yours,  that could have been read as a critism and composed a response in support of our fine organisers.

In the end I left it out as it may only have fuelled the fire. I

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• windy

• Mark Stanton

• Blatman

• Turbo Tommo

Bananaboy..............welcome to class f. Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :devil:

Do I hear a Guntlet beeing throwed down. :0  :arse:  :p  :D  :D

Blatters, i don't know where you've picked up on this "griping aimed at Speed Series" thing. I was merely highlighting the organisational differences between the MSA and other clubs interpretaion of things as a confusing issue, not a gripe at the SS organisers in any way. Please don't misinterpret my banter cos it does not make me look good to others reading this thread.

My apologies Windy. I did mis-interpret your posting, and my response, on reflection, was poorly worded. I'll try not to let it happen again.