The Video Thread

JeffC

another early video from back in 2008 , this is my Megabusa  day I blew it up and launched myself into the scenery caught on camera .. sad times  :(

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stu999

• Andrew

• JeffC

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

I was looking through all our old videos this morning. A lot of them have been deleted from Youtube due to music copyright infringements. They're still on my PC thyough, maybe time to digitaly re-master some of them. :cool:

Chasing Rich Kerr round Teesside to the sound of the Proclamers... :laugh:

just unearthed this one from North Weald earlier this year

I was looking through all our old videos this morning. A lot of them have been deleted from Youtube due to music copyright infringements. They're still on my PC thyough, maybe time to digitaly re-master some of them. :cool:

Chasing Rich Kerr round Teesside to the sound of the Proclamers... :laugh:

Just pop them back on...they don't seem to care any more!

I was going to post mine from keevil on Saturday but it looks quite slow compared to everyone else's

Just pop them back on...they don't seem to care any more!

Nice to see you back Stu. :t-up:

Here's an old one that's survived, featuring yourself and the other regulars back then. Pete's version of Jurrasic Park. :laugh:

And more recently, probably the best day I've done this year, Knockhill on a hot July day. :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

One of the vids taken with my new GoPro toy from the track day at Aintree on Saturday. A little bit wobbly due to the improvised camera mount, but on the whole I'm well chuffed, especially with being able to turn the camera on/off and preview the camera aim with my phone...

Mixing with open wheelers is a bit unusual Stu. Looking good though.. :yes:

it is, but makes the vid look better when I'm passing proper race cars, lol!

..and here's a scary one from the same Aintree trackday. :oops:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OSAQdGiXpE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D1OSAQdGiXpE&app=desktop

I bet his ar5e bit a large chunk out of his seat! :d  I love the moment when just as it seems mother nature is going to decide where he is going to park, the roadway through the trees magically appears...and he just about gets through it!!! 

Sadly a Westfield took a major dive into the undergrowth, which was the reason for the stoppage on this vid. No one here, was it? Luckily it was out later, so not too bad...